2002 opponents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 opponents

Playing the Colts again next year huh? Just not in Miami. Uh-oh, Da Bears are coming to South Florida next year. Hope they're a little worse than this year, next year.:cool:

I know, I saw that and thought to myself.."damn the Colts again?!! Didn't we just get rid of them?

Oh well, hey at least we get our annual Raiders game. :rolleyes:

from
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/076002.htm
OPPONENTS SET

The Dolphins' list of opponents for the 2002 season was set after Sunday's games. The dates for the games will not be announced until late March or early April, when the entire NFL schedule is announced.

Aside from home-and-away games against AFC East opponents Buffalo, New England and the New York Jets, the Dolphins will play host to Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit. They will play at Denver, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Minnesota and Green Bay

We play all of the AFC West, NFC North, and two AFC South teams next year. Wanne will finally get a rematch against his former team if we don't meet them in the SB. Being from Chicago, my friends are gonna be on my ass next year. :lol: That is a game I might actually drive down to see, and if that is the tailgate party game, count me in! :D

Back
Top Bottom