2003 Kickoff Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2003 Kickoff Party

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I posted this last week, but wanted to re-post it since the date is now closer (2 days). For all tri-state area fin fans who are able to get there. There is a huge Miami Dolphins kick-off party on Friday. They're going to have drink specials, food, giveaways and re-play the Miami victory last season over the Jets and then show the Tampa Bay-Miami game. It's free to get in (as long as you're wearing Dolphin garb - anything, hat, shirt, jacket, whatever). I went there for the TN scrimmage and the manager, Miami Mike, is so cool and SO pumped on Miami and the upcoming season.
There is a section with the huge screen tv that is solely devoted to Miami and we also have our own server in there. It's really cool. He has some great memorabilia too.

It's at a hotel in East Hanover, NJ (ramadaeasthanover.com/services). It should be great. The drink prices are not unreasonable and you can also get a room (in case you tie one on and don't want to drive home).

So...all Dolphin fans who are able, come join the fun.

Sounds cool. Of course, I'm not in the tri-state area and I think a lot of the posters on this board aren't even sure which three states comprise the "tri" in "tri-state"

:)

Really?

Well, then, I should clarify that New Jersey, New York and Connecticut comprise the tri-state area. The party is at the Ramada in Northern New Jersey.

Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom