2005-06 starting lineups for Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005-06 starting lineups for Miami

byroan said:
Is that suppose to be our whole roster?

Obviously not...i had stated earlier int he post that i like it all with the exception of the QB/RB situation so i changed it to what i think it will be. Unless you know a team that only has QB's and RB's then i think it's safe to say it's not the whole roster. :D

FemaleFinFan said:
I think theres a team out there desperate enough, maybe Arizona, to give us a 4th rounder or something. But if Saban takes him back and doesn't trade him, I will loose a lot of respect for him as a coach. Ricky would cause too much friction in the locker room.

As messed up as Ricky is in the head, would you trade a back that put up over 3,000 yards in two years for only a 4th? I myself sure wouldnt! Look at Detroit with Barry Sanders. They wouldnt trade him for any number of picks. Ricky's to good to trade for just a 4th. As far as friction, Nick Saban already asked his team leaders whether they would mind him back and they all said if it helps them win, they dont mind nor care. It all leads to Ricky comming back and like it or not, watching him run again in a Dolphin Uniform.

Whatever we could get out of a Ricky trade would be completely worthless compared to what could produce on the field. Sure we'll have some irritated fans if this goes through, but I would have to say that Saban will get over that.

I personally don't want him back but if he can solve a short term need and help get some Wins....I would tolerate it.

jbond said:
I personally don't want him back but if he can solve a short term need and help get some Wins....I would tolerate it.

And I think that would be the general consensus for a lot of finfans. I certainly wouldn't expect everyone to be happy about it.

Ricky wont come back and Shazor will be gone before the 3rd. Not sure about the online either, but not bad overall

Shazor is way too slow to be our Free Safety.

Maybe our starting weakside linebacker, or strong safety, but definitely not free safety.

staring QB:
Feely

Starting RB:
Ricky

Starting FB:
Evans

Starting WR's:
Chambers, Booker

Starting TE:
McMichael

Starting O Line:
T-Wade Smith
T-Stockar McDougle
G-Vernon Carey
G-Rex Hadnot
C-Seth McKinney

Starting D-Line:
DE-Taylor
DT-Chester
DT-Carter
DE-Holliday

LB's:
Spragan
Thomas
Seau

CB's:
Howard
Madison

SS:
Tebucky Jones

FS:
Travares Tillman

i know, pretty straightforward, no real shockers, but i dont think Saban is out to shock the world, i think he'll play it somewhat safe, and unless someone absolutely dominates in camp or preseason he's gonna go with the more experienced players.

Nick13 said:
staring QB:
Feely

Starting RB:
Ricky

Starting FB:
Evans

Starting WR's:
Chambers, Booker

Starting TE:
McMichael

Starting O Line:
T-Wade Smith
T-Stockar McDougle
G-Vernon Carey
G-Rex Hadnot
C-Seth McKinney

Starting D-Line:
DE-Taylor
DT-Chester
DT-Carter
DE-Holliday

LB's:
Spragan
Thomas
Seau

CB's:
Howard
Madison

SS:
Tebucky Jones

FS:
Travares Tillman

i know, pretty straightforward, no real shockers, but i dont think Saban is out to shock the world, i think he'll play it somewhat safe, and unless someone absolutely dominates in camp or preseason he's gonna go with the more experienced players.

That offensive line is plenty shocking in my opinion. It would bomb.

LT- St. Clair
LG- James
C- Smith
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

Would work better...

Back
Top Bottom