2005 Nba Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Nba Draft

Den54 said:
Today my son and I were at The West Oaks Mall down the road from you and we ran into Dwight Howard the #1 pick of the 2004 draft. For those of you who don't know he was picked #1 by The Orlando Magic.

Anyways he was in a shoe store looking at shoes, my son and I walked up to him said hello, shook his hand and told him we were big fans. He was super nice and very cool for a 19 year old budding star. I kept the encounter short and brief because I don't like invading these guys personal space like some autograph hounds might.

That's cool. Dwight Howard seems like he'd be just like that. It's good to know some of these guys get it.

I've never ran into Shaq here in Orlando, but my nephews constantly do. One of my nephews use to play basketball and a few of his friends are good high school basketball players and every few months apparently Shaq shows up to watch these kids play. Shaq won't go into the games, but he plays basketball outside in the courts and they go and see him after the games. It's funny to see these kids when they are finished playing their game run out of the indoor court to see if Shaq is at the outside court or not. :D

Shaq ia another one of these guys who gets it.

Back
Top Bottom