2005 Nba Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Nba Draft

Hear about the 7'9" 350lbs 19 year old from China. He has decided against entering this years draft.

Next year though, teams will be cutting off their left arm trying to get him. He's currently 7'9"......but still growing

He's in Greensboro??? Might have to go see him in person.

Den54 said:
I know its still early to talk draft but what the heck. I just found out about this guy and wanted to share it with yall. I'm a Magic fan and I hope we snag him in the 2nd rd. We need a center and this guy could pimpslap Ming and dunk on Shaq without leaving the floor. :lol:
http://vh10634.moc.gbahn.net/sports/local/bkbtraining_041305.htm

Do you think the un-Magic will even be in Orlando next year? And if they move are you going to still follow their progress?

Just curious.

ohall said:
Do you think the un-Magic will even be in Orlando next year? And if they move are you going to still follow their progress?

Just curious.

Yeah I think they'll still be there but I hope they move to Tampa.
The Tampa Bay Magic. No matter where they go as a fan I'll watch.

The Tragic??

It'd be weird having an NBA team in Tampa. I can't picture it yet. Why do you prefer they move here as opposed to staying in Orlando??

Muck said:
The Tragic??

It'd be weird having an NBA team in Tampa. I can't picture it yet. Why do you prefer they move here as opposed to staying in Orlando??

I think there could be a better market for them there plus they would be closer to me now that I've relocated. I've been a fan since Shaq was drafted there. I'm sure you can relate to that.

PhinDude88 said:
He will be Yao Ming V.2.0

Great, another underachiever....... :D

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Nets are sitting pretty in the draft!

In the NBA, not being in the lottery already cancels out the chance to be "sitting pretty" in the draft.

Shesh I hope they move out of Florida all together. I want to watch my HEAT on SUN every night. :D

That article talks of a possibility of him not being drafted, which is a bunch of crap if he declares himself. If for whatever reason he's there for the HEAT's pick, how great would it be for them to take this guy. With his framework, no one could teach a guy like that better than Shaquille O'Neal.

Can you imagine a semi-developed 7 foot 9 guy and Shaq on the floor together....good god.

ohall said:
Shesh I hope they move out of Florida all together. I want to watch my HEAT on SUN every night. :D

Today my son and I were at The West Oaks Mall down the road from you and we ran into Dwight Howard the #1 pick of the 2004 draft. For those of you who don't know he was picked #1 by The Orlando Magic.

Anyways he was in a shoe store looking at shoes, my son and I walked up to him said hello, shook his hand and told him we were big fans. He was super nice and very cool for a 19 year old budding star. I kept the encounter short and brief because I don't like invading these guys personal space like some autograph hounds might.

Back
Top Bottom