2005 NFL Draft Party | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 NFL Draft Party

Absolutely - it's 130 Route 10 West - East Hanover. From Belleville, it should be very easy to get to. You can also visit his website - ramadaeasthanover.com and click on the link at the top that says Sportz Bar/NFL Ticket. And you can also call the number and ask for the Sportz Bar, then ask for Miami Mike and talk to him personally about it. Just so there are no surprises for you - during the regular season it's overrun by every team fan you can imagine, but we have our own section/room that we get. We do have opposing fans in that section, as well, if we're playing them, but they're pretty well behaved.

cool thanks...i dont mind other teams fans....i mean we are stuck in the middle of Giants and Jets country...i also know quite a few Cowboys and Steelers fans.....I also know Wayne Huizenga :) (through a freind albeit)

Years ago, when I lived in Florida, I worked at Pier66 Resort. I was Catering Coordinator there and I did many parties for Marti Huizenga (Wayne's wife). She was a pretty cool lady, and I also worked for one of his companies up here in Jersey briefly.

I might be able to show up for the first round. I am around an hour away, I was in Seattle for the game this year when a bunch of guys showed up last year.

The more - the merrier. Like I said, it's a great time.

Mary is right, this place is awesome! I've been going there for a few years now, and Mike always gets the place pumped up and rocking -- parties, give-aways, playing the fight song...and free shots when the fins win!

If you're in the area, you have to check it out.

njfinfan said:
Years ago, when I lived in Florida, I worked at Pier66 Resort. I was Catering Coordinator there and I did many parties for Marti Huizenga (Wayne's wife). She was a pretty cool lady, and I also worked for one of his companies up here in Jersey briefly.

HI- I also worked for Pier 66 for about 6 months. What year/years did you work there?? I worked there I think it was about '95.

Lourdes

Hi

I worked there in the mid 80's. I'm a few years older than you. The name of the person I worked for Karen Soto, Catering Director. Don't know if she was still there when you worked there.

DolfanLourdes said:
HI- I also worked for Pier 66 for about 6 months. What year/years did you work there?? I worked there I think it was about '95.

Lourdes

xiidaen said:
Mary is right, this place is awesome! I've been going there for a few years now, and Mike always gets the place pumped up and rocking -- parties, give-aways, playing the fight song...and free shots when the fins win!

If you're in the area, you have to check it out.

i work in morristown....im at work right now actually...have to plow tonight :fire:

I'm in. (And absolutely nobody knows who I am...but that's okay, my passion for the Fins knows no bounds.)

Edit: Hold on...free shots when the Fins win?

Yessa

The Goat said:
I'm in. (And absolutely nobody knows who I am...but that's okay, my passion for the Fins knows no bounds.)

Edit: Hold on...free shots when the Fins win?

Free teal colored shots. And they're good. It's actually called the finheaven.

Out-freakin-standing.

In that case, maybe I'll bring the wife. Shame I had to find out about this place just now after living in Bloomfield for almost six years...we just bought a house in the Poconos.

Of course, it might not be that bad of a drive on a Sunday.

The Goat said:
Out-freakin-standing.

In that case, maybe I'll bring the wife. Shame I had to find out about this place just now after living in Bloomfield for almost six years...we just bought a house in the Poconos.

Of course, it might not be that bad of a drive on a Sunday.

I know - I only found out about it 3 seasons ago. I happened to go to a Super Bowl party there and saw all the Dolphin stuff around. I also go there all off-season and hang out. You will have a great time and there is an even better kickoff party for the season. You must join us for that too. Does the wife like the fins too?

Back
Top Bottom