2005 NFL Schedule to be released on..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 NFL Schedule to be released on.....

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
April 13th.
12 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
Hosted by Rich Eisen with analysts Terrell Davis, Lincoln Kennedy and Rod Woodson, the signature show of NFL Network provides never seen before footage, exclusive interviews and inside access with the biggest names in the NFL through Team Cam. This special 2-hour episode is the 2005 Schedule Release show.
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0413

I am VERY excited about that. Still seems so far away though. This is the biggest lull ever.

DiepatriotsDie said:
I am VERY excited about that. Still seems so far away though. This is the biggest lull ever.
It isn't too far away any more. Now we have two things to be excited about. Two weeks until the schedule and three weeks until the draft. :D

thanks for the news.

i hope we have a favorable schedule like last season but we wont.

death7star said:
thanks for the news.

i hope we have a favorable schedule like last season but we wont.

We'll probably get three or four trips to the northeast in December. :shakeno: That'd be our luck, wouldn't it?

Dont worry about the Sch boys, we can take them all. It is revenge time on the NFL and we will show them that we can take on any teams that we play this year.

Its revenge time :fire:

Don't hold your breath for a Monday Night game guys. Very doubtfull that we will get one and even if we do, it will be away.

That soon? Wow.

And BTW, we can't say that the schedule will be good or bad because you never know how team will fare this year. Anything can happen to any team in the NFL.

Nublar7 said:
Don't hold your breath for a Monday Night game guys. Very doubtfull that we will get one and even if we do, it will be away.

I can't even remember the last time we haven't had a Monday nighter. You're probably right about it being away if we have one at all. By the way, whatever happened with that "supposed" schedule that someone leaked to the board early? It showed we had a Monday nighter against Atlanta. Was that totally discredited or what?

DiepatriotsDie said:
I can't even remember the last time we haven't had a Monday nighter. You're probably right about it being away if we have one at all. By the way, whatever happened with that "supposed" schedule that someone leaked to the board early? It showed we had a Monday nighter against Atlanta. Was that totally discredited or what?
I didn't see that other schedule you are talking about, but any schedule other then the one released on April 13th is bogus. They probably are not even done putting the schedule together yet. If it was done, we would be able to see it now.

We do know who we are going to be playing though, so can we get a rough estimate of how hard this season is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom