2005 - Predicted Game by Game results | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 - Predicted Game by Game results

sjdolphin

Dolphan Forever, even if it hurts!
Reaction score
Sept. 11 vs. The Broncos:
The Dolphins typically do well on opening day, especially when they're at home (forget that crappy game against Houston. We were so unprepared). The Dolphins will surprise and defeat the favored Broncos by at least 10.

Sept. 18 AT The Jets:
This will be the game that sets the tone for the rest of the season. The Jets won't be expecting us to be any good, and since the game takes place in Sept at Giants Stadium, there will be no such thing as home field advantage. Dolphins again with the upset.

Sept. 25th vs. The Panthers:
I believe the Panthers will reach the NFC Playoffs this year, and they will be the team that hands us our first loss of the season.

Oct. 9th AT The Bills:
After 2 straight wins, The Bills will hand us our second loss in a row where we will lose by 3. The Bills have too many weapons, and it being in October, I see a slight advantage in home field.

Oct 16th AT The Bucs:
The team is overrated, and Saban will have us in check after 2 straight losses. The Dolphins will come out firing and our D will hold in the 4th for us to win by 8.

Oct. 23rd vs. The Chiefs:
Surtain will be waiting for this day, but I'm sorry to say it won't do him any good. Our receivers will be in top form, and I see a LOT of Ronnie Brown and our other RBs being used to handle the Chiefs weak D line. We win by 14.

Oct. 30th AT The Saints:
This will be a very difficult game for us, and the only way we win is if our D holds up and our QB takes us down the field in the final minutes for Mare to score the winning FG.

Nov. 6th vs. The Falcons:
This one is simple. Michael Vick will kick our butts. We lose.

Nov. 13 vs. The Pats:
I hate to say this, but we won't have as much confidence as we'll need coming into this game after our butt kicking by the Falcons. Brady and Co. will take care of business, and the first match of Billicheck vs. Saban will go to the man with the stupid sweater.

Nov. 20th AT Browns:
The Browns will need a couple of years to develop and we'll be back in top form. Saban will have our boys ready, and we will develop a good ground game and our QB will throw some bombs. We win.

Nov. 27th at Raiders:
Silver and Black country at this time of year is great weather, the Dolphins will have no problems. We score early and never give them the chance to come back with our D. We win.

Dec. 4th vs. Bills:
Can you spell revenge? The Dolphins will want to advenge their earlier defeat by the Bills at home, using the Miami weather to their advantage. Saban will have our guys ready in December. We shut out the bills.

Dec. 11th AT The Chargers:
All the traveling may get to us, but I don't see us stopping LT and Brees/Gates will be in top form, going to the playoffs again. We unfortunately lose.

Dec. 18th vs. The Jets:
There is no way we let the Jets take us at home. They'll have nothing left by this time of the year. The Miami crowd will be in full effect and our team will continue to surprise all the doubters. We win.

December 24th vs. The Titans:
Our final home game will be against a team that is in shambles due to the injurt of Steve Mcnair (yes, he will be injured unfortunately) and their offense will lack the weapons necessary to outwit our D. If we lose, it's because our offense will make a stupid mistake. Win or Loss.

Jan. 1st AT The Pats:
We will show up with huge determination. There is no way Saban will want to lose both games to Billicheck, and Miami wants nothing more then to unseat the World Champs final home game with a loss to the home team. Miami will defeat the Pats.

Final record...
11-5 / 10-6

GO PHINS

no fooling - i honestly think the phins can be this good. call me stupid, i don't care :-)

not at all man, I admire that you have this must faith in our fins. I just think we need a few more players. But, if you're right, I will give you my props. I hope to call you Nostradamus this year.

yeah I think we'll sweep the Jets. We did it in 2003 when we were 10-6, and the reason why we'll lose to Pats in Miami is because we won't be prepared. But we'll be more than ready for the final game of the regular season.

if ricky comes back the phins can be this good i think. Brown HB, Ricky FB

sjdolphin said:
Sept. 11 vs. The Broncos:
The Dolphins typically do well on opening day, especially when they're at home (forget that crappy game against Houston. We were so unprepared). The Dolphins will surprise and defeat the favored Broncos by at least 10.

Sept. 18 AT The Jets:
This will be the game that sets the tone for the rest of the season. The Jets won't be expecting us to be any good, and since the game takes place in Sept at Giants Stadium, there will be no such thing as home field advantage. Dolphins again with the upset.

Sept. 25th vs. The Panthers:
I believe the Panthers will reach the NFC Playoffs this year, and they will be the team that hands us our first loss of the season.

Oct. 9th AT The Bills:
After 2 straight wins, The Bills will hand us our second loss in a row where we will lose by 3. The Bills have too many weapons, and it being in October, I see a slight advantage in home field.

Oct 16th AT The Bucs:
The team is overrated, and Saban will have us in check after 2 straight losses. The Dolphins will come out firing and our D will hold in the 4th for us to win by 8.

Oct. 23rd vs. The Chiefs:
Surtain will be waiting for this day, but I'm sorry to say it won't do him any good. Our receivers will be in top form, and I see a LOT of Ronnie Brown and our other RBs being used to handle the Chiefs weak D line. We win by 14.

Oct. 30th AT The Saints:
This will be a very difficult game for us, and the only way we win is if our D holds up and our QB takes us down the field in the final minutes for Mare to score the winning FG.

Nov. 6th vs. The Falcons:
This one is simple. Michael Vick will kick our butts. We lose.

Nov. 13 vs. The Pats:
I hate to say this, but we won't have as much confidence as we'll need coming into this game after our butt kicking by the Falcons. Brady and Co. will take care of business, and the first match of Billicheck vs. Saban will go to the man with the stupid sweater.

Nov. 20th AT Browns:
The Browns will need a couple of years to develop and we'll be back in top form. Saban will have our boys ready, and we will develop a good ground game and our QB will throw some bombs. We win.

Nov. 27th at Raiders:
Silver and Black country at this time of year is great weather, the Dolphins will have no problems. We score early and never give them the chance to come back with our D. We win.

Dec. 4th vs. Bills:
Can you spell revenge? The Dolphins will want to advenge their earlier defeat by the Bills at home, using the Miami weather to their advantage. Saban will have our guys ready in December. We shut out the bills.

Dec. 11th AT The Chargers:
All the traveling may get to us, but I don't see us stopping LT and Brees/Gates will be in top form, going to the playoffs again. We unfortunately lose.

Dec. 18th vs. The Jets:
There is no way we let the Jets take us at home. They'll have nothing left by this time of the year. The Miami crowd will be in full effect and our team will continue to surprise all the doubters. We win.

December 24th vs. The Titans:
Our final home game will be against a team that is in shambles due to the injurt of Steve Mcnair (yes, he will be injured unfortunately) and their offense will lack the weapons necessary to outwit our D. If we lose, it's because our offense will make a stupid mistake. Win or Loss.

Jan. 1st AT The Pats:
We will show up with huge determination. There is no way Saban will want to lose both games to Billicheck, and Miami wants nothing more then to unseat the World Champs final home game with a loss to the home team. Miami will defeat the Pats.

Final record...
11-5 / 10-6

GO PHINS

I'm not going to argue or support this entire thread. I do want to say this: WHAT the hell is everyone's infatuation with Vick? He has got to be the most over rated player in the league. He sure as hell isn't going to beat us with his passing prowess. We have the defensive speed to stop his running. I think beating the Falcons will prove to be one of our easiest wins. :eek: :eek: That's right. EASY.

Back
Top Bottom