2005 Schedule & no Prime Time games... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Schedule & no Prime Time games...

mtd said:
No. I did this specifically to piss you off. :shakeno: Forum police are pathetic...like you're on their payroll or something. LOL, geeeezzzzz....

Anyway, my point is...

In the viewing area where I'm located, I have to deal with the Eagles, Ravens and Steelers before I'd even have a chance of seeing a team like the Bills, Jets or Giants play. Unless the Fins play one of those 6 teams and the other teams are all playing in a different time slot, there's no way to see the Fins in this area this year without heading out to a smokey bar or plunking down some serious cash for a Sunday Ticket (and we all remember the complaints about that last year with our games being played on different days because of the weather).

Is it too much of a FinFan to ask in a post on this board without being lynched by some people with nothing better to do than stroke their ego by blasting other people's posts???

You should read the little notice before you post, it says:

Before you post this, please make sure there isn't a thread that already references this topic by using the Search function or scrolling down the list of current threads

i don't see why people say that they have to put down "serious cash" for the sunday ticket. It is $189 for the sunday ticket, which last time I checked is a lot cheaper than season tickets. You can ***** about the schedule all you want, but it is what it is. So we have been spoiled for having so many primetime games in the past. They are giving some other teams some exposure. If you can't get the games, and want to see the games, get sunday ticket. $189 for every single NFL game in a season isn't bad at all. If you don't want to drop the money go to a bar that has it.

i notice the phins play the raiders in oakland. i live within 90 miles of oakland, if i subscribe to the nfl ticket and the game doesn't sell out will i still be able to see it? i want to avoid that stadium if i can..

Smacks said:
All teams deserve one prime time game.....It doesn't matter if your 0-16 or 16-0...The higher revenue and exposure add to the money coffers...
If a team blew the way Miami did last year then regulate them to a Sunday night game and early in the season.. This way teams vying for the playoffs can play later in the season....

Regulate?? you mean Relegate? lol

Back
Top Bottom