2005 Schedule & no Prime Time games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Schedule & no Prime Time games...

mtd

Starter
Reaction score
" The NFL Network reported that the Dolphins will be playing the toughest schedule amongst the 32 teams in the league. The Dolphins did not receive a prime time slot on Sunday or Monday Night Football for the first time since 1969.. "

Did the NFL forget who beat the Pansie Patsies a$$e$ last year in prime time or are they just ashamed that their golden boys in MA might have it happen to them again this year?

What a crock of it...

MNF is about the only way I can actually watch a Fins game here in PA without going to a smoke filled bar for 3 hours. :shakeno:

mtd said:
The Dolphins did not receive a prime time slot on Sunday or Monday Night Football for the first time since 1969..

Pathetic 4-12 teams do not deserve to be on prime time television.

Deal with it.

All teams deserve one prime time game.....It doesn't matter if your 0-16 or 16-0...The higher revenue and exposure add to the money coffers...
If a team blew the way Miami did last year then regulate them to a Sunday night game and early in the season.. This way teams vying for the playoffs can play later in the season....

PatsFanTX said:

Deal with it.

yet you have washington at dallas as a MNF two 6-10 teams, oakland who was 5-11 has 4 prime time games... and even the ol' cleveland browns have a sunday nighter...

**** even week 10 its NE at the dolphins, would be a good sunday nighter right? instead their gonna show cleveland at pittsburgh, cmon now...

we shoulda got at least 1 sunday nighter, we have a high profile coach, play good opponents, a high draft pick which will get much attention, and we're a team with a rich history... we shoulda got something

mtd said:
" The NFL Network reported that the Dolphins will be playing the toughest schedule amongst the 32 teams in the league. The Dolphins did not receive a prime time slot on Sunday or Monday Night Football for the first time since 1969.. "

Did the NFL forget who beat the Pansie Patsies a$$e$ last year in prime time or are they just ashamed that their golden boys in MA might have it happen to them again this year?

What a crock of it...

MNF is about the only way I can actually watch a Fins game here in PA without going to a smoke filled bar for 3 hours. :shakeno:

Hey! What's wrong with smoke filled bars???

Dudeman said:
couldn't you vent in 1 of the 10,000 other threads that were created on this subject?

No. I did this specifically to piss you off. :shakeno: Forum police are pathetic...like you're on their payroll or something. LOL, geeeezzzzz....

Anyway, my point is...

In the viewing area where I'm located, I have to deal with the Eagles, Ravens and Steelers before I'd even have a chance of seeing a team like the Bills, Jets or Giants play. Unless the Fins play one of those 6 teams and the other teams are all playing in a different time slot, there's no way to see the Fins in this area this year without heading out to a smokey bar or plunking down some serious cash for a Sunday Ticket (and we all remember the complaints about that last year with our games being played on different days because of the weather).

Is it too much of a FinFan to ask in a post on this board without being lynched by some people with nothing better to do than stroke their ego by blasting other people's posts???

After reviewing the schedule again, the only thing that REALLY bothers e is that we have a month between home games from Sept 25 to Oct 23. Two away games and a bye week in there. I look forward to my tailgating and I won't have any for a month!

ih8brady said:
Did SF or Cleveland get any PT games?

Yea.. thats odd.. 49ers get a PT game? oo thats cool I'd give them one too.. Hey atleast their playing arizona, they might win a game

mtd said:
No. I did this specifically to piss you off. :shakeno: Forum police are pathetic...like you're on their payroll or something. LOL, geeeezzzzz....

Anyway, my point is...

In the viewing area where I'm located, I have to deal with the Eagles, Ravens and Steelers before I'd even have a chance of seeing a team like the Bills, Jets or Giants play. Unless the Fins play one of those 6 teams and the other teams are all playing in a different time slot, there's no way to see the Fins in this area this year without heading out to a smokey bar or plunking down some serious cash for a Sunday Ticket (and we all remember the complaints about that last year with our games being played on different days because of the weather).

Is it too much of a FinFan to ask in a post on this board without being lynched by some people with nothing better to do than stroke their ego by blasting other people's posts???

Instead of complaining then, plunk down the cash. It's worth it. Trust me. It's as good an investment as you can make.

I agree with you all who think its BS we don't have one primetime game. Being from Cleveland I rarely get to watch the dolphins play on national TV. Now this year because we have no prime-time games I am pretty much screwed, except for our Saturday game. I'm just a poor college student right now so that takes away the option of Direct TV. And there is no way I will be going to any bars. I get too intense when I am at home watching, with a little alcohol and a busy bar I don't see good things happening.

I can't even look forward to listening to Mad Dog anymore. It just sucks that the Brownies get a Sunday Nighter and we get squat. O well, b!tching about it won't get me anything. I'm still just as pumped for the season. GO DOLPHINS!

The new piece of information this post did give me was how long it had been since the Dolphins were shut out of prime time action -- the year I was born! :eek:

PatsFanTX said:

Deal with it.

Your arguement is flawed. Both Arizona and San Fran received prime time games.

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom