2006 Draft looks like goldmine for Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Draft looks like goldmine for Buffalo

Bills Own You!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it just me or is last years draft shaping up to be one of the best in Buffalo history?

Keith Ellison, Kyle Williams and Ko Simpson - all day 2 picks and all looking like beasts early on in training camp. Ellison and Simpson are likely going to start, but Kyle Williams is the obvious reason we let Darwin Walker go to Chicago.

Whitner showed why he was picked #8 overall and if McCargo and Youboty contribute this year look out.

Marv Levy is still getting done - it's ok to be jealous fin fans.

Why would we be jealous of a team who has never won anything?

It's not like our last drafts have been garbage either.

Dude said beasts in "Training camp!"

Now that is funny!!

Talk to us in the middle of the season.

I expect Youboty to be a good replacement for Clements. He was projected to go 1st rd and the Bills got him in the 3rd i believe. And the coaches obviously see something in McCargo if they let Walker go.

I expect Youboty to be a good replacement for Clements. He was projected to go 1st rd and the Bills got him in the 3rd i believe. And the coaches obviously see something in McCargo if they let Walker go.

I still have my doubts about Youboty, but if he's the real deal he should have no trouble beating out a journeyman like Webster.

As for McCargo, it's no coincidence that the rushing yards per game went up after his injury. Even though his time was limited, you can't ignore his raw talent and precense on the field last year. I just hope he makes some noise this year.

I cant believe though that some people think that Buffalo was on the losing end of the Walker trade. Even without him the Bills have Triplett, Anderson, Williams, and McCargo and that will make for a good pass rush and run stopping unit IMO.

I cant believe though that some people think that Buffalo was on the losing end of the Walker trade. Even without him the Bills have Triplett, Anderson, Williams, and McCargo and that will make for a good pass rush and run stopping unit IMO.

Pretty much, although Anderson is pretty useless.

I would have liked to keep Walker, but he obviously didn't want to play for the bills and is a fatcat for the most part, he really only had 2 good games last year (both against dallas) and the rest of the season was average at best.

I still think we will make a move though, whether its a vet like Corey Simon or even Tank Johnson as much as I hate to say it.

Pretty much, although Anderson is pretty useless.

I would have liked to keep Walker, but he obviously didn't want to play for the bills and is a fatcat for the most part, he really only had 2 good games last year (both against dallas) and the rest of the season was average at best.

I still think we will make a move though, whether its a vet like Corey Simon or even Tank Johnson as much as I hate to say it.
They wont pick up Tank because of his off field issues but I see Simon as a strong possibility, hes a decent veteran who can still make plays. Sam Adams is still a FA, maybe we can bring him back so he can pick off Brady and return it again. :D

Back
Top Bottom