2006 draft prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 draft prospects

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
to me it's never too early to look ahead to the next draft and I want people to list the top prospects for the 2006 draft here's my list

Matt Leinart
Omar Jacobs
Chris Leak (Jr)
Drew Tate (Jr)
Reggie Bush (Jr)
Chad Greenway
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Ahmad Brooks
Eric Winston
Deangelo Williams
Mario Williams
John Scott
Marcus McNeil
Jason Allen
Ernie Sims
Laron Laundry

just a little list of some of some players to look out for this coming season who could be in the next draft

RWhitney014 said:
Until Ernie Sims got arrested...typical Nole...
yeah whats up with that? people always say that the Hurricanes get arrested all the time :shakeno: when the players go to Miami they don't usually get into trouble while attending the school

kastofsna120 said:
not chris leak...too short, bad release, etc
I don't think 6' is too short. besides Drew Brees and Mike Vick are only 6 foot tall

and brees was a second round pick because of it. vick is considered the ultimate athlete, and was expected to do more with his legs than with his arms, so size wasn't that important. aaron rodgers is 6'2 and that hurt him a lot in this past draft

nick1 said:
yeah whats up with that? people always say that the Hurricanes get arrested all the time :shakeno: when the players go to Miami they don't usually get into trouble while attending the school

Well, someone's gonna say Willie Williams. Well, he hasn't suited up yet, and quite honestly, I'm surprised they accepted him. I heard on QAM yesterday that Phil Fulmer and Tennessee have had 16 players arrested since the end of the season. Something needs to be done about that.

You have Greenway on there thats great, a top five pick easily. But you need his teammate on there the Hitman Abdul Hodge.

DE Mathias Kiwanuka, BC

Apparently this guy's a beast rushing the QB.

nick1 said:

Sure they do or have you forgot about Nijah Davenport breaking into his girlfriends apartment and taking a $hit in her dirty clothes basket.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Sure they do or have you forgot about Nijah Davenport breaking into his girlfriends apartment and taking a $hit in her dirty clothes basket.

Haha, that was pretty funny. I also think that was after he graduated.

And he's a really nice guy. I was on the same flight with him a couple years ago, told him I was a Canes fan, and he sat there and talked to me for a few minutes in the jetway. And he is HUGE.

RWhitney014 said:
Haha, that was pretty funny. I also think that was after he graduated.

And he's a really nice guy. I was on the same flight with him a couple years ago, told him I was a Canes fan, and he sat there and talked to me for a few minutes in the jetway. And he is HUGE.
imagine how big the pile he corkscrewed in that chick's closet must've been

kastofsna120 said:
imagine how big the pile he corkscrewed in that chick's closet must've been

Thanks, but I don't really want to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom