2006 miami dolphins are the most disappointing team ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 miami dolphins are the most disappointing team ever

Not hardly to those of us who knew in the first place on
a logical basis.

I predicted 8-8, and, stand by it.

This is an 8-8 team and is playing like it.

no, the last few Marino years were. Unless you bought all the hype, this team was still a long-shot for the playoffs (with the changes on the o-line and the overhaul of the secondary).

dolpns13 said:
Ya... Steve Deberg
Steve Deberg Mr 400+ yrds passing 4ints a game guy who
just couldn't win.What a great ending to that Thanksgiving game in Dallas,I was truly flying high after that game.9-2 best record in the League,5 games to go,which were still certainly all winnable even with Steve Deberg or Scott Mitchel at QB.Well we all know what happened,that was certainly a very disappointing year.I agree though,had Marino not been hurt,that team may have been able to beat the Bills and maybe even Dallas again in the Superbowl.Alot of what could have beens, just brings me even down more after todays
game.Damn, I just can't wait till we have a contending team again.

no i think this year has been the most disapointing , were supose to bring a bigtime qb and we did but he wasnt recovered. we did not address runningback even after morris was suppended and having ricky suspended again this soap opera is getting old. we wasted a 1 st rd pick on allen when we could have had bobby carpenter even if that a high pick for him i still would have picked him.
but the last year we went to the playoffs was a big disapointment to me ,because we were playing new england and were up 27 -7 and our defense gave up 27 plus points and we lost in the 2nd round that year.

Back
Top Bottom