2006 NBA Draft Prospects Ranking (1 to 100) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 NBA Draft Prospects Ranking (1 to 100)

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
2006 NBA Draft Prospects Ranking (1 to 100)

RANK NAME POS HT WT AGE SCHOOL/COUNTRYPROJECTION
1 Tyrus Thomas PF 6-9 229 19 LSUTop 5A so-so performance against UCLA in the Final Four didn't dampen two dominating performances in

2 LaMarcus AldridgePF6-10 240 20TexasTop 5A 26-point, 13-rebound performance against West Virginia in the Sweet Sixteen had scouts buzzing that...

3 Andrea BargnaniPF 7-0 225 20ItalyTop 10

http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/draft/tracker/rank?draftyear=2006&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnbadraft%2fdraft%2ftracker%2frank%3fdraftyear%3d2006

how come all season all i heard about was adam morrison and jj redick but neither are in the top 3?

miamikid92 said:
how come all season all i heard about was adam morrison and jj redick but neither are in the top 3?
Partly because big men always get priority in the NBA, like QB's in the NFL, and partly because the whole Reddick/Morrison thing had a lot of hype behind it.

miamikid92 said:

because redick isnt a great all around player, hes a great scorer. his defense, rebounding, and passing is suspect to say the least.

the same could be said for morrison, but morrison is a good rebounder. morrison should be picked in the top 3-4. redick i could see going anywhere from 10-25ish

My Sixers have the 13th pick...I am thinking Shelden Williams or JJ Reddick from DUKE...does anybody have ESPN Insider to get the top 100 list and not just the top 10?? :(

Roman529 said:
My Sixers have the 13th pick...I am thinking Shelden Williams or JJ Reddick from DUKE...does anybody have ESPN Insider to get the top 100 list and not just the top 10?? :(

shelden williams is #13 on that list. i think hed be a good fit for the sixers, brings a nice defensive presence.

you dont want redick IMO. i dont think he'll ever be more than an eddie house type player, probably a little better though

bullseyeguy said:
I think JJ would be a good fit in a Suns uniform, maybe he will drop to 21...Weve got 21 and 27...

You may trade a pick for a player, and draft with the other.

Back
Top Bottom