2006 NFL Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 NFL Draft

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That would be cool! I could go to the Tea Cups and see who the Phins pick at the same time! :D

@@@

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The only thing more suprising than the draft being at disney world is that the we might actually have a full slate of picks for a change ;)

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
hah ill be there for sure. who wants to meet up at epcot to get trashed with lager in Germania or whatever lol

Cobra

Starter
Reaction score
Wow my girl and I were talking about going to the draft next year anyway.
It will be a sweet bonus if it was held at Disney World.
w00t!

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
FinFan Brazil said:
Leinart In 06 ???? :)
Not unless Leinart has a sub-par year or we make a deal - there's no way we draft high enough to pick him. Thank God, I barely survived last year, two in a row......

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
cowtowndick said:
Not unless Leinart has a sub-par year or we make a deal - there's no way we draft high enough to pick him. Thank God, I barely survived last year, two in a row......

Just wait for Dolphingator to come in spamming for us to trade Taylor, Thomas, and Madison for the number 1 pick next year. hell hed even throw in our first 3 picks for 2k6 too.

Splat

Golden Knight
Reaction score
Oh, man I hope it gets moved to Disney World, that's right in my backyard. I would love to go to it :jumper:

DolphinsRising

Yankee Hater
Reaction score
"The most intriguing concept the league is considering: Conducting the draft each year in the city whose team has the first overall pick."

Just imagine SD fans charging the stage last year after they selected Eli "I don't want to play there" Manning. :evil:

finmann

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
If the draft is held at Disney I will be there. By the way, how many picks do the phins have next year?(2006)

Top Bottom