2006 NFL Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 NFL Draft

That would be cool! I could go to the Tea Cups and see who the Phins pick at the same time! :D

The only thing more suprising than the draft being at disney world is that the we might actually have a full slate of picks for a change ;)

hah ill be there for sure. who wants to meet up at epcot to get trashed with lager in Germania or whatever lol

Wow my girl and I were talking about going to the draft next year anyway.
It will be a sweet bonus if it was held at Disney World.
w00t!

FinFan Brazil said:
Leinart In 06 ???? :)
Not unless Leinart has a sub-par year or we make a deal - there's no way we draft high enough to pick him. Thank God, I barely survived last year, two in a row......

cowtowndick said:
Not unless Leinart has a sub-par year or we make a deal - there's no way we draft high enough to pick him. Thank God, I barely survived last year, two in a row......

Just wait for Dolphingator to come in spamming for us to trade Taylor, Thomas, and Madison for the number 1 pick next year. hell hed even throw in our first 3 picks for 2k6 too.

Oh, man I hope it gets moved to Disney World, that's right in my backyard. I would love to go to it :jumper:

"The most intriguing concept the league is considering: Conducting the draft each year in the city whose team has the first overall pick."

Just imagine SD fans charging the stage last year after they selected Eli "I don't want to play there" Manning. :evil:

If the draft is held at Disney I will be there. By the way, how many picks do the phins have next year?(2006)

Back
Top Bottom