2006 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 season

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
i was just looking at the roster so far and i don't think i've ever seen this much talent on our team before, esp with #34 coming back. Our receivers are going to be sick. Our offense is going to rank in the top 10 this year and so will our defense. With Saban and his philsophy.....I think the league is going to be impressed with us. Don't worry about our secondary....I think it will all pan out and our secondary will look like this. Madison, Jones, Bell/Bua, and hopefully R. W. McQuarters/howard/daniels....I think R.W. will come here for one reason...Saban. Even if we have to go with Daniels the rookie at corner....I aint worried...look at what the Pats did last year with both starting corners lost to injuries. Our front seven is going to be soooo nasty that we won't have to worry...just like the pats!
Newest rivarly in the NFL......Saban vs Belichick(sp)

Csonk3939 said:
So much talent? You think 4-12 was all coaching??

rookie OC, and worst NFL coach in the league?, who took a 11-5 playoff team without ricky and ran them into the ground with ricky....

so i agree 4-12 was wannys fault, our OC had no idea what in the hell he was doing

The roster does look good so far even with out the Ricky thing on it. I am looking forward to the Dolphins Pats games. I think this year we have a team that can beat the snot out of them Pats

100% do i think it was coaching....example....Konrad was put on I.R. last year by wanny....he didn't want to be put on it nor did he need to. you telling me that o-line is really a bunch of players who cant block...NO!! They didn't no their scheme, didn't know who to block, jumping offsides every other play...come on? If it was the players, how come saban hasen't goten rid of any of the o-line players from last year....all we really did was get McDougle....Cook is a backup at best.

gr8slayer said:
Never seen a team with so much talent? Your joking right?
Have you ever seen a dolphin team with so much balance on both sides of the ball??????????

legendary137 said:
i'm talking about our team...and no I'm not joking....can you name one?
My fault, I thought you were comparing your talent level to the rest of the NFL. I was going to question your IQ level. That last 10-6 team had some talent.

I personally am not convinced that A.J. Feeley - talent nor does the OL or Ronnie Brown (dont know how good he is at a pro level yet), David Boston is all potential but it is wasted year after year.

???

legendary137 said:
i was just looking at the roster so far and i don't think i've ever seen this much talent on our team before, esp with #34 coming back. Our receivers are going to be sick. Our offense is going to rank in the top 10 this year and so will our defense. With Saban and his philsophy.....I think the league is going to be impressed with us. Don't worry about our secondary....I think it will all pan out and our secondary will look like this. Madison, Jones, Bell/Bua, and hopefully R. W. McQuarters/howard/daniels....I think R.W. will come here for one reason...Saban. Even if we have to go with Daniels the rookie at corner....I aint worried...look at what the Pats did last year with both starting corners lost to injuries. Our front seven is going to be soooo nasty that we won't have to worry...just like the pats!

What does this have to do with the 2006 season?

legendary137 said:
i was just looking at the roster so far and i don't think i've ever seen this much talent on our team before.

look at what the Pats did last year with both starting corners lost to injuries.

Talent on a team? How can a team that went 4-12 have talent?

Ricky Williams coming back weighing less than Lindsey Lohan will not have any impact whatsoever.

And the reason the Pats overcame all the injuries in the secondary was because of depth and coaching. The Phins have neither.

And please, why would there be a rivaly between one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL and one slightly successful college coach?

gr8slayer said:
My fault, I thought you were comparing your talent level to the rest of the NFL. I was going to question your IQ level. That last 10-6 team had some talent.
Yeah we had some talent, but not even close to what we have now!..Three pro bowl receivers, four stud running backs, a pro bowl quterback in Ferrote, o-line that is a bunch of monsters, d-line filled with pro bowlers (350lb) run stuffer, crazyist players in college in Channing and Roth....and most importantly a coach who is the closest thing we had to shula.....I can see saban here for a long time to come...Jimmy knew he was only going to coach for a few years when he came here....also an owner that is coming out of his pockets more than he ever has!

Back
Top Bottom