2007 Dolphins Opponents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 Dolphins Opponents

I will go with 6-10. That being said, it is January and we have ALOT of time until September.

I have faith in this team if we go ahead and get a good coach. I have confidence that we will have a good offseason and a good 1st round draft pick. I thought this before when we got Saban so it is a guessing game for me I have mixed feelings.:shakeno:

I will be at the Washington Game... I wish they played the Ravens up in the DC Baltimore area also

our 1st game is gonna be home beacuse the marlins play on the road on opening weekend

Eh, that may not be so. The Marlins play the Monday right after that so they might go easy on the crew at Dolphin Stadium and just send the Fins on the road.

TBH thats not an overly hard schedule once you take away the division games, we have to play them easy or hard. Baltimore and Cincy are the nastiest on there. The NFC is crap, we should be able to compete well with the Cowboys/Skins/Giants and Iggles. Houston/Cleveland/Oakland are junk.
I doubt we make a SB run, but some people are getting really bent out of shape calling this a brutal schedule when its really not. The NFC games are the key, they have good records and all, but seriously, NFC is like a minor league right now compared to the AFC, go look up the interleague stats, its so skewed to AFC its not funny.

Back
Top Bottom