2007 Super Bowl almost a certainty for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 Super Bowl almost a certainty for Miami

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/140/sports/2007_Super_Bowl_almost_a_certa:.shtml

2007 Super Bowl almost a certainty for Miami

By Barry Wilner, Associated Press, 5/20/2003 16:30
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The 2007 Super Bowl is practically a certainty to be played in Miami.

NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue said Tuesday at the league's meetings that the South Florida area was ''at the 97 percent or higher point of what has to be accomplished'' for Pro Player Stadium to host the title game in February 2007.

Mod note: please do not post entire articles

we will be a different team by 2007, though Ricky will be well along toward becoming a HOF RB

I don't know how you guys can be excited watching the bills win their 3rd SB in 2007 in Miami. :D

Originally posted by justafan
I don't know how you guys can be excited watching the bills win their 3rd SB in 2007 in Miami. :D

:lol: Oh boy wishfull thinking never quit..gotta say I like Justa...

Now that's a fan..

Hooray for Joe Robbie stadium. Yeah I simply refuse to call it by some other name just because someone is greedy and wants money. Im more of a traditionalist. :D

But hooray for Miami.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM! THE BEST NAME FOR A STADIUM IN THE NFL!!! YEAH!!!!

.........excuse me while I go puke :barf:

Originally posted by WharfRat
justafan.... every thread you're in recently, you start smack.

Keep it in the appropriate forum.... please

Alright WHARF, you are finally seeing the light. He even admitted in a thread yesterday that he is only here to stir the **** so it's nice and stinky. JAF has been getting away with crap like this for awhile now, I am glad to see someone intervene. GOOD JOB!!:cap:

Why would they allow the Super Bowl to be in Washington or New York anyway. It is cold there in the winter time.

"While virtually approving Miami, the owners also discussed the 2008 and '09 sites. The four finalists for 2008 are Washington, New York-New Jersey, Tampa and Arizona, with that game likely to be awarded in October. "

Originally posted by justafan

maybe...might have been their 4th(or 7th for that matter) if not for scott finkle's shank. do you bills fans wake up in a cold sweat every night over that brick? :lol:

When I read the title of this thread i figured even the Pats fans know what are team is capable of......2 or more SuperBowl apearences in a 4 yr span for the Mighty Mighty Dolphins!.... I was about to say, "oh dont worry Super Bowl 2004 almost a certainty for the Dolphins as well".....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom