***2008 Eastern Conference Playoff Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2008 Eastern Conference Playoff Thread***

Funny how fans of western conf teams are pulling for the Hawks...Hmmmm,I wonder why?

cause everybody is tired of people having orgasms about the Celtics being back?

seriously, I'm not the biggest Laker fan in the world, but I have to respect them for building their team the right way (and stealing Pau from Memphis).

I honestly don't have any respect for Danny Ainge the GM as I think the only reason he was even able to get KJ is because Kevin McHale is even more incompetent than he is (look back at some of the other offers Minny got. Much better than what they accepted)

cause everybody is tired of people having orgasms about the Celtics being back?

seriously, I'm not the biggest Laker fan in the world, but I have to respect them for building their team the right way (and stealing Pau from Memphis).

I honestly don't have any respect for Danny Ainge the GM as I think the only reason he was even able to get KJ is because Kevin McHale is even more incompetent than he is (look back at some of the other offers Minny got. Much better than what they accepted)

Wow if that wasn't the most hypocritical statement.... So the lakers are allowed to steal Pau but when the Celtics steal KG its different.

Did the celtics not draft and groom Rondo, Perkins, Powe, Glen Davis, Pierce? and add a few pieces during FA (posey, cassell, house). And the Ray Allen trade was a legit trade.

Wow if that wasn't the most hypocritical statement.... So the lakers are allowed to steal Pau but when the Celtics steal KG its different.

Did the celtics not draft and groom Rondo, Perkins, Powe, Glen Davis, Pierce? and add a few pieces during FA (posey, cassell, house). And the Ray Allen trade was a legit trade.

considering I hate everything about Boston, yes it could be considered hypocritical, but Pau's I'm by no means a Laker fan. I also don't think the Celts have developed many players other than Rondo, and the playoffs so far are proving it.

Back
Top Bottom