2008 Miami vs. St. Louis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 Miami vs. St. Louis

I am acctually thinking about it...Tickets shouldnt be too hard to get...My girlfriend and I would probably make a weekend of it...I think its about an 6 hour drive from Milwaukee

If this is a game where a lot of other Finheaven people are going I will probably also attend. I will be in Oxford so it will only be about a 5 hour drive.

The wife and I are planning on making a weekend out of it.

I'm in!! I have already been hunting for people with season tickets that like to sell them.I need 3. 4 tops. But I WILL be there one way or another.

I can't wait...I have only been to one game...Thanksgiving Day against Dallas back in the day...Dan was still playing I believe it was right after he was hurt for a while and Huard had taken over...got beat pretty badly but being like 6 I still talked smack the whole time lol...

I am looking it flights already! Once I get tickets for the game we all should talk about getting a massive Fins tailgate set up!!! I am also looking to go the Denver and KC games. What can I say I live in Kansas and with 3 games so close how can I pass it up?

Back
Top Bottom