2008 Miami vs. St. Louis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 Miami vs. St. Louis

im goin. i already made hotel reservations atg the drury inn right next to the stadium, $80 a night. ill be there sat night and then going to the game sunday. GO FINS.

I am gonna try to make it, it is only about 3.5 hours from Dayton OH.

There is one place to stay away from and it is called the Milloum or something like that. It is right down town across the high way from the arch. My cousin got married in St. Louis and the whole family stayed there. It is over priced, dirty, and the employees are rude.

i have a long withstanding grudge with saint louis and everyone from that city... so i will be there... long story but im flying out from miami to see my dolphins whoop sum ram booty

There is one place to stay away from and it is called the Milloum or something like that. It is right down town across the high way from the arch. My cousin got married in St. Louis and the whole family stayed there. It is over priced, dirty, and the employees are rude.

amen brothaa!

I can't wait...I have only been to one game...Thanksgiving Day against Dallas back in the day...Dan was still playing I believe it was right after he was hurt for a while and Huard had taken over...got beat pretty badly but being like 6 I still talked smack the whole time lol...
:bs::rolleyes2:

Does anyone have thoughts of what you want to do before the game? Does anyone want to get together and tailgate? It sounds like everyone wants to stay close to the dome. I am game to a tailgate party but I am flying in. Kinda hard to check a good size grill.

I think Im gonna try and make it to that game actually.

:hi5: me and the wife already have tickets and are making the weekend out of it..

Just ordered my tickets. Mrs. Z and I will be getting into town Saturday and staying that night and Sunday night at the Sheraton St. Louis City Center. Please keep me posted as to tailgate plans.

I am looking it flights already! Once I get tickets for the game we all should talk about getting a massive Fins tailgate set up!!! I am also looking to go the Denver and KC games. What can I say I live in Kansas and with 3 games so close how can I pass it up?

I will be in Denver. It is about a 2 hour flight from Calgary.

Same here, we will all have to make plans to meet up saturday night.
Sounds good to us. We are staying at the Drury Inn convention center. They had really good rates and are right next door to the dome.

Back
Top Bottom