2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

Cush will go top 15, and no way he makes it to us, and no way we pass him up. he will be a good ilb, and go matthews later for the olb pass rusher. boy its hard to say this i hate SC

Finally, we are done..great. I am now going to email our draft to the GM's of all 32 teams in the NFL. Just to show them which way they should go with their picks. I am sure they will find it invaluable :lol:

There were a couple of people here who did'nt like some picks. Big deal. Do you think that it (odd picks) won't happen on draft day??? It was a bit of fun that one or two people took a bit too seriously.

And the whole thing took 5 days. Thats not too bad at all considering it was a 'world wide event' with time zones, peoples work commitments etc all playing a part.

Lets do another one as soon as free agency is finished. .

Well said

There were a couple of people here who did'nt like some picks. Big deal. Do you think that it (odd picks) won't happen on draft day??? It was a bit of fun that one or two people took a bit too seriously.

And the whole thing took 5 days. Thats not too bad at all considering it was a 'world wide event' with time zones, peoples work commitments etc all playing a part.

Lets do another one as soon as free agency is finished. .

I agree with you. It was just a bit of fun, never meant to be taken dead seriously. Some healthy disagreements are encouraged but not ripping into one another. I would be up for trying again later on too.

Back
Top Bottom