2010 NFL Power Rankings: Pre-Free Agency (Walterfootball) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2010 NFL Power Rankings: Pre-Free Agency (Walterfootball)

Meh, pointless doing power rankings at this stage.

The reason I like it is (assuming it works like this) if he changes the power rankings after FA pick-ups and the draft. Obviously you can't predict a player in the draft will pan out to the NFL level but its cool seeing what other people think of our team now, and as we make changes.

5 is about right for the jets right now all things considered. AFC Championship finish. Top Rated Defense. Decent Running Game.

We will see where they actually land by Season Opener.
Chubbs

5 is about right for the jets right now all things considered. AFC Championship finish. Top Rated Defense. Decent Running Game.

We will see where they actually land by Season Opener.
Chubbs

I wish we could pick up where we left off but it doesn't work like that. There will be bad teams from '09 that are really good in '10 and vice versa. i hope we can take that next step but it's going to be really hard.

I wish we could pick up where we left off but it doesn't work like that. There will be bad teams from '09 that are really good in '10 and vice versa. i hope we can take that next step but it's going to be really hard.

Cant agree more, 2009 dolphins being the perfect example.

Either way some do not respect early power rankings like these, but I think its interesting to watch others oppinion of our team as we evolve through the offseason, I will be curious to see it especially after the draft which is a few weeks after FA.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom