#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
1: Brandon Marshall
2: Vincent Jackson
3: Chris Henery
4: T.O.
5: Antonio Bryant
6: Braylon Edwards (i am sure he will re-sign with the jets but as of right now he is going to be a FA this offseason)
7: Steve Breaston
8: Miles Austin
9 Chris Chambers
10: Lance Moore
11: Josh Reed
12: Malcolm Floyd

of couse that isnt all of them that is just to name a few of them but the ones that are bolded are the ones i want miami to look at this isnt 1-12 who is the best to the worst

1: Brandon Marshall; i'd like him here if they cut him, i doubt they do
2: Vincent Jackson; he won't get cut, not a chance.
3: Chris Henery;mabye
4: T.O.; he's washed up and has a big mouth
5: Antonio Bryant; this is the guy who probably has the most likely chance to get cut, i'd pay for him.
6: Braylon Edwards (if he doesn't sign, i hope we sign him.)
7: Steve Breaston; I like this kid, he had 1,000 yard year last season and he is a tough, possession guy, kinda like a better version of greg camarillo
8: Miles Austin; he only had 1 good game, im not sold yet
9 Chris Chambers; He's getting up there in age, not very good
10: Lance Moore; He shows signs of greatness at times, but is quite average.
11: Josh Reed; He's fast.. cant think of anything else
12: Malcolm Floyd; He makes a few spectacular catches every now and then but overall not worth it.

of couse that isnt all of them that is just to name a few of them but the ones that are bolded are the ones i want miami to look at this isnt 1-12 who is the best to the worst

those are my thoughts.

they are all FREE AGENTS they dont need to be cut i agree miles austin only had one good game but i wasnt looking for him to come in and be a #1 WR

Steve Breaston could be a guy to watch out for, as if the Cardinals dont re-sign him, he will not get franchised.

Vincent Jackson tried out for us week 3 and Parcells liked what he saw. My money is on him.

Why would we want Miles Austin? I'm not buying into the hype. He's not a #1 WR and that's what we'll be looking for in FA.

Marshall or Jackson would be a pipe dream.

Why would we want Miles Austin? I'm not buying into the hype. He's not a #1 WR and that's what we'll be looking for in FA.

Marshall or Jackson would be a pipe dream.
Why the hell do you assume that i think Miles Austin is a #1 WR? I have never in my life said that he was a #1 WR because i dont think he is

Why would be want Miles Austin is because he is one of BP WRs when he was with Dallas and there were rumors our there earler in the year that Miami was trying to get him

Back
Top Bottom