2011 Draft Chat | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Draft Chat

The tribute to Maddog was much better than the selection

I'm turning every****ingthing off for now - if anyone wants me, I'll be in Purgatory

Why do I never learn to stop getting my hopes up with Ireland/Sparano calling the shots.

Daniel Thomas?? and he was worth trading the whole draft for?

You guys wanted playmakers and we just got one. Good pick. Goodbye Ronnie Brown.

2011 16 games strategy: revive the wildcat.

Brilliant! No one will see it coming!

Thomas is a stud, but i believe he would have been there at 79 for us

Kansas State running back Daniel Thomas finally was able to workout for NFL scouts on Tuesday, and the results were neither great nor terrible.
According to those personnel men in attendance, Thomas only ran one 40-yard dash (in the mid-4.6-second range, depending on the stopwatch) on FieldTurf as he tightened up a bit after running and did not want to risk an injury with a complete workout.
273643300-1.jpg
Kansas State running back Daniel Thomas had mixed results at his pro day Tuesday. (AP Photo)
He did go through a full positional workout and was solid, but not great.
He looked smooth and athletic but did not look as good catching passes.
Thomas simply didn't look natural running pass routes and dropped two passes.

And yet there are those who continue to back this regime ...

ARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!

Didn't we just let a running back who didnt have home run speed and questionable burst walk away to enter free agency?

LeShoure and Vereen gone really forced our hand at making that trade. however, i really like Daniel Thomas... and rb was the right position to address there imo. if we had held on to our 3rd mallet would have been gone (to NE of all teams) and the run on RBs would have left us with not much to choose from... and God help this forum if we didnt address qb or rb here and now... it was the right move to make.

NE already has two 1st and two 2nds for next years draft and we trade 3 draft picks to move up 16 spots for a RB who would still be sitting there if we did nothing.

Our FO is full of straight up ****tards.

Back
Top Bottom