2011 Draft Chat | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Draft Chat

I feel like we draft the same players every year. Really hope we can grab a speedy receiver and tight end like DJ Williams.

i dont feel like getting into an agrument with idiots here, but what make syou think that had we waited daniel thomas would have been there for miami in the third? Vereen and Leshoure went 24 and 25 in rnd 2, we spot this and explore options to guarantee us our targeted rb Thomas at 30 rnd 2. Demarco murray is drafted 7th and Stevan Ridley 9 in the third, so what evidence do you have that Thomas would have been there at 15 in rnd 3. From what i gather, we had our hearts set on rb and put ourselves in position to get our guy, and in that span of 18 picks, from the selection of vereen to ridley, 5 rbs went off the board... we had to go running back, and made a move to be sure we were getting who we wanted. Good move by the front office imo. and what did we have to give up? Just a 5th and one of our 7ths.

NE already has two 1st and two 2nds for next years draft and we trade 3 draft picks to move up 16 spots for a RB who would still be sitting there if we did nothing.

Our FO is full of straight up ****tards.

you're getting annoying... Armchair GM...calm down bro if you don't like picks fine but quit acting like you KNOW every ****ing thing

i dont feel like getting into an agrument with idiots here, but what make syou think that had we waited daniel thomas would have been there for miami in the third? Vereen and Leshoure went 24 and 25 in rnd 2, we spot this and explore options to guarantee us our targeted rb Thomas at 30 rnd 2. Demarco murray is drafted 7th and Stevan Ridley 9 in the third, so what evidence do you have that Thomas would have been there at 15 in rnd 3. From what i gather, we had our hearts set on rb and put ourselves in position to get our guy, and in that span of 18 picks, from the selection of vereen to ridley, 5 rbs went off the board... we had to go running back, and made a move to be sure we were getting who we wanted. Good move by the front office imo. and what did we have to give up? Just a 5th and one of our 7ths.

Because they play fantasy football and madden so they know everything duh....so annoying

you're getting annoying... Armchair GM...calm down bro if you don't like picks fine but quit acting like you KNOW every ****ing thing

Get a grip buddy, everything I stated is absolute fact not something I conjured up while sitting on my couch drinkning beer.

"Get a grip buddy, everything I stated is absolute fact not something I conjured up while sitting on my couch drinking beer."

Now that's funny...

Back
Top Bottom