2011 mock and offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 mock and offseason

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Sign
Zach Miller TE- Oakland Raiders
Logan Mankins OG- New England Patriots
Champ Bailey CB- Denver Broncos (for the right price)

2011 Dolphins draft:

Round 1: Ryan Mallett QB: QB i think he can be a star in the NFL and if we can get him i think it would be foolish to pass on a possible franchise QB again. that is of course we have no shot at Andrew Luck.
clear.gif

Round 3: Noel Devine RB: i think we need a homerun hitter at RB and i think he could be a good fit for us.
NoelDevine-1.jpg

Round 4: Leonard Hankerson WR: we really need a WR to take some pressure off of marshall and Hankerson has the talent to be that guy. and not to mention if we get Miller through FA that would open up our whole offense.
clear.gif

Round 5: Marcus Gilchrist CB: He had a good game against Miami and he is a very gifted corner he just needs to be more consitent.
slideshow_785665_techexport1019JC4-1.jpg

round 6: Zane Taylor OC: He was Chosen to the All-Mountain West Second Team as a junior.
5867886-1.jpg

Round 7: Kenny Rowe OLB: he is a little undersized but he is really good pass rusher He had 15 TFL and 11 sacks in 2009. i think he would be a good addition for us on passing downs with him on one side and wake on the other.
kennyrowe-1.jpg

Thoughts? and as the RB spot goes i am hoping that LaMichael James falls into our laps when he decides to come out of college.

From what I've seen I am not at all impressed with Mallett... Just cause you play in the SEC does not mean you are ready for the nfl.

I'd be surprised if Hankerson was still around by the 4th

Back
Top Bottom