Reaction score
Fisher "The Decision" Edition
January 13 : Went to the Rams

Dolpins hire Greenbay OC Joe Philben

Deadline to Declare for Draft
January 15

Senior Bowl
January 28

NFL Combines & Miami Dolphins vs Carolina Panthers coin toss for 8th draft pick in the 1st Round

February 22 to February 28

Peyton Manning Bonus Due Date
March 8

Free Agency begins

March 13

NFL Draft
1st round...April 26
2nd & 3rd rounds...April 27
4th to 7th rounds...April 28

Week 1 of 2012 NFL Season begins

September 6

When is the coin toss for the 8th pick?

Man...I'm super stoked for this season.I hope n pray we get the right guy for the job to put us over the top

But I wish we had a exciting 1st draft pick but it's looking like another OL this year which is ok I guess since we will most likely be keeping Matt Moore

Don't forget the date Manning's bonus is due.

What about the day after the Superbowl, when Philbin can accept our HC offer?

Also, what about adding a date for the 2012 Finheaven Fantasy Football launch...

If Fisher shuns us, then maybe the hint for Philbin will be that no one is hired until the SB is over. Can the FO keep that a secret for so long?

If Fisher shuns us, then maybe the hint for Philbin will be that no one is hired until the SB is over. Can the FO keep that a secret for so long?

If that's the case, then most likely although I'm not so sure about him I think they want to get a coach as fast as possible and before the NFL Combine, I think the Fins have clearly be doing more work then any other franchise right now looking for a HC.

February 18th - Sparano wakes up in a cold sweat while fist pumping; accidentally punches wife in the face.

Back
Top Bottom