*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

Good win by the Yotes, Mike Smith was on his game......I hope we (Predators) come out guns blazing for Game 2

Great way to open the series. Now time to take Game 2 at home Sunday as well.

Took you long enough. :lol:

That was one of the most entertaining series that I've ever seen. Defense went out the window right from the jump. It's a shame we had to meet in round 1 because in my mind that was the ECF.

Took you long enough. :lol:

That was one of the most entertaining series that I've ever seen. Defense went out the window right from the jump. It's a shame we had to meet in round 1 because in my mind that was the ECF.

Agreed, that SHOULD have been the ECF. It's a real shame we didn't get another round or two to watch the Penguins, just like it would have been a shame to see the Flyers go that early, the way those two have been playing.

As for Nashville, it is not looking good right now in game two, down 1-0 in the series and 4-2 in the game. The game is certainly not over, but it will be tough to get three more by Mike Smith to get the W. However, as they say, a series never really starts until a team wins one on the road.

Ughh, Could be the second game we gave away....Leggy throwing the puck in front of the net for the Yotes to score, and then no one picking up Doan on the rebound goal. Literally killing ourselves but i'm not worried, I think we just need a charge from the home crowd and we can start winning again.

What the Kings are pulling off this postseason has been nothing short of incredible. I don't like the Kings much (at all), but it's exciting to see a lower seeded team do so well.

Devils are coming out strong in the 2nd. The whole period has looked like a NJ powerplay. Bryzgalov has been surprisingly sharp this game, making a number of big saves that I didn't think he could

Wow what a ****ing game: Rangers vs Capitals....

Also, like I said I'm not worried bout the Preds, we even won without 2 of our better goal scorers. At home, we are really really good. We just need to steal one on the road but we've killed ourselves in the first two games.

Back
Top Bottom