*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

Wow what a ****ing game: Rangers vs Capitals....

Also, like I said I'm not worried bout the Preds, we even won without 2 of our better goal scorers. At home, we are really really good. We just need to steal one on the road but we've killed ourselves in the first two games.

They might be better off without them the way those two have been playing defense this series. Predators play more like themselves without them. If I were Nashville I'd consider sitting them again. And hey, it might be good for their egos to realize the team can do without them if they don't buy in. Maybe it will make them dedicate themselves to playing a more complete game.

Blues could sure use Halak right now. Elliott is not handling the pressure well. Too bad Halak is out for the series

They might be better off without them the way those two have been playing defense this series. Predators play more like themselves without them. If I were Nashville I'd consider sitting them again. And hey, it might be good for their egos to realize the team can do without them if they don't buy in. Maybe it will make them dedicate themselves to playing a more complete game.

We did and we lost

Down 2-0, nail biting begins :(

6 minutes left, and a great goal from Leggy to Wilson...cut in half. God im nervous as **** lol

Congrats Yotes fans, should be a great battle of goalies in the West Conference Finals

I'm especially loving the "no thanks" on my above post. :evilmod:

:lol:

... Can't believe I've gotta root for the Caps now. :idk:

I'm sure you are Bump.

This was just a disappointing effort by the Flyers in this series. With the Pens, there was no D and they could score at will, but when they played the Devils, they couldn't figure out that defense. I thought this series would have been a lot closer.

Flyers were absolutely trashed in that series, and they're lucky it went 5. I feel like I've never seen them so out muscled. They were completely out coached. Bryzgalov really didn't play well all playoffs, but he wasn't so bad in this series, the Flyers heralded offense was just suffocated. Completely went flat. It was like watching the 2000 Devils k.o. them. Gotta give credit where it's due, I think the Devils being veterans, played harder and wanted it more and the Flyers probably won their Stanley Cup in round 1 by knocking out their hated rivals. Bad matchup, not necessarily a better team on paper (I think the Flyers are way more talented), but they definitely were this series.

I just cannot believe the West finals is down to LA and Phoenix lol. Nothing against those franchises because both of them have played incredible hockey (especially Quick and Smith) but who would've thought when the playoffs began that it would come down to this?

I will say though, LA is no ordinary #8 seed; despite their offensive numbers in the regular season they've got a lot of scoring potential and getting Carter was a great trade for them because he and Richards obviously love playing together and it makes both of them better. They may not have clicked all through the season, but they are clicking at the right time. I think LA goes to the dance from the West. Not sure who to like from the East yet, we'll see who comes out on top in the NYR/WAS series

Back
Top Bottom