*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

Well, I'm half in the bag already ...

:drink:

Yeoww!!!

90 more ****ing minutes til the puck drops?!? :hsmash:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

As a Devils fan Port, I look at it this way: IF Marty plays like he's played since the All-Star break, which is to say uttterly fantastic, the Devils should win in 5. We have a deeper core of forwards and a solid, if not spectacular, defense. Florida brings more O from the back end than the Devils, with Campbell, Garrison, Kulikov etc, which is a concern. But if the Devils PK (which was the best in NHL history this year for a single season, in addition to scoring 15 SHG's) can keep the Florida power play in check, it should be a short series. Even so, I think it goes 6 (because I never expect it to be easy lol) with the Devils prevailing. I'll give my other predicitions later. Also, got my tickets yesterday, so I'll be at the Rock for games 3 and 4! Can't wait!!!!

Awesome! I'm personally hoping the Yotes relocate to Seattle (and I hate rooting for a fanbase to lose their team, but in this case I will lol) so I can take a short train ride to some games up there. They will probably stay in Phoenix, but I can dream lol. I've only been to a couple NHL games and would LOVE to go to an NHL playoff game. You, JetsBlow, are lucky to be able to go enjoy one!

As for your predictions in your later post, I would love to see the Caps take down the Bruins. Let's see how Holtby holds up.

Wow, Grossman needed to get the puck out of there instead of focusing on Crosby. Not a great play by the D-man in my opinion

Gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Sidneeeeey Crosby!

1-0, PENS!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!

Mister Kennedy!! Kennedy!!

SICK ****ing pass from Staal!!

2-0, PENS

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!

Pascaaaaaaal Duuuupuis!!!

3-0, PENS

Deez Nutz!!! :lol:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Boarding!

Time for the PP!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Fleury!
Fleury!
Fleury!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

****!

Bull****! He was a full foot offsides!!!!!

3-1

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

God, Nashville's power play is atrocious.

It's not just the results, its everything, from the set-up to the execution. They just look awful. I don't remember the last time I've seen a power play perform so terribly in the playoffs. If they lose this game, then that will be the reason why. They need to work on that EXTENSIVELY in practice tomorrow.

****!!

3-2, PENS

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

3-3

6:26 left

My fingernails are gone

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Sorry, forgot to post throughout the game, BUT.....

Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaal!!

Voracek scores the winner, and we will escape with a game 1 win.

PREDS WIN, WOOTTTTTTT

Weber pulled a dumbass play at the end, really not like him.....Little upset

Back
Top Bottom