*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

PREDS WIN, WOOTTTTTTT

Weber pulled a dumbass play at the end, really not like him.....Little upset
I watched the last few minutes of that game as well. Didn't really understand why he made that play when the game was pretty much over.

I watched the last few minutes of that game as well. Didn't really understand why he made that play when the game was pretty much over.

Yea, boneheaded play....I think he could even get a game suspension...literally tried to punch the back of his head, and then actually grabbed his head n slammed it into the boards. Thought it was wrestlemania I guess. Anyways, Solid win...o and nice comeback...you got Bumpus frozen atm.

I think Weber will get suspended one game for that, and as much as I hate Detroit and want the Preds to win, he probably should be. It was a boneheaded play with malicious intent at the end of the game.

On the positive side, maybe his chances of jumping ship to Detroit have decreased somewhat? :chuckle:

Yea, boneheaded play....I think he could even get a game suspension...literally tried to punch the back of his head, and then actually grabbed his head n slammed it into the boards. Thought it was wrestlemania I guess. Anyways, Solid win...o and nice comeback...you got Bumpus frozen atm.
Thanks, it was a game that had great highs and lows. Went from down 3-0 to win 4-3 in OT. I was ecstatic that we could steal game 1 in Pittsburgh.

Wow, Preds got lucky there with only a fine for Weber. Hopefully he learned and won't do anything else to warrant discipline. I would love to see Nashville make a deep run this year

Wow, Preds got lucky there with only a fine for Weber. Hopefully he learned and won't do anything else to warrant discipline. I would love to see Nashville make a deep run this year
If they get past Detroit, I don't see why they can't make a deep run.

If they get past Detroit, I don't see why they can't make a deep run.

And if I were Detroit, I would already be worried because I didn't think Nashville played anything near their best game in game 1 and still got out with a victory. I'm sure they took some steps to counter Detroit's PK, and now the Wings have lost Helm for the series who was a huge PK contributor. Of course, Detroit likely won't be getting that many penalties again. But it's never a good thing when your opponent beats you and still didn't cash in on that many opportunities.

Detroit obviously though is among the league's elite for a reason. I'm sure they'll also clean up some of their own stuff. The chess match between Bab**** and Trotz begins. What a fun series to watch, hopefully it ends with Nashville on top.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Really? They censor Babs' name?

Back to work.

Round 2 begins at 7:30 tonight.

**** the Flyers!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

And if I were Detroit, I would already be worried because I didn't think Nashville played anything near their best game in game 1 and still got out with a victory. I'm sure they took some steps to counter Detroit's PK, and now the Wings have lost Helm for the series who was a huge PK contributor. Of course, Detroit likely won't be getting that many penalties again. But it's never a good thing when your opponent beats you and still didn't cash in on that many opportunities.

Detroit obviously though is among the league's elite for a reason. I'm sure they'll also clean up some of their own stuff. The chess match between Bab**** and Trotz begins. What a fun series to watch, hopefully it ends with Nashville on top.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Really? They censor Babs' name?

:lol: I knew there was a reason I liked the filter. :lol:

Game 2

Let's do this ****!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooaaaaaaaal!

:woohoo: 0:15 into the game, Capt. Crosby makes 'em pay!

1-0

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaal!!

Kunitz redirects the Neal blast!!

2-0

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaal!!!

Martin pounds it home!!!

3-1 after One

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

Kunitz answers the shortie immediately (:06 later) with a PP goal!!!!

4-3

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom