***2012 Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread***

Hoping we land Ray Allen or Rashard Lewis.

With Jason Terry going to Boston, I don't see Allen resigning with them. If he want's another ring he would have a better shot here then with the Clippers. I used to be a huge Rashard Lewis fan but after he went to Orlando, his career went down hill. Ray meets with us tomorrow. Let's hope he signs.

If the Heat have there choice of any free agent I'd probably go with Chris Kamen

Any chance Greg Oden comes to Miami? Wonder what he could do with a quality med staff.

I think Oden decided to take a season off and try out OSU again.....in the classroom at least.

The Clippers just signed Billups and Crawford, so they're out of the Allen sweepstakes. Its down to Miami and Boston, with Boston offering 2 yrs 12 mil and a no trade clause and the Heat 3 yrs 9 mil.

Lewis and Camby look like the second and third options if Ray heads back to Boston. It really is fascinating to watch Riley to a complete about face after trying to force this team to play traditional ball for a the first two years. A couple of playoff series later and now forget that......just put a bunch of three point shooters around Wade and James and let them do their thing.

Ray Allen staying over night, will continue meeting with Riley tomorrow. Rashard Lewis coming for a visit on Saturday

Ray Allen in a Miami Heat uni :D..I didn't do this, got it from someone

ray allen.jpg

So let me get this straight....I get a deadly sharp shooter wide open on the perimeter when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are double-teamed getting to the basket?

JCane likes this.

Hello 2013 NBA Championship.

Back
Top Bottom