***2012 Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread***

Got my 2012 Miami Heat Championship DVD/Blu-Ray combo the other day. They had it on sale for $15. Got goosebumps watching it!

Got my 2012 Miami Heat Championship DVD/Blu-Ray combo the other day. They had it on sale for $15. Got goosebumps watching it!

Is that the one with just clips ect or the one that has the full series/game start to finish like there is with the 06 set that had the whole ECF vs the Pistons and Finals vs the Mavs? that's what i'm waiting for.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/08/...he.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

SATURDAY, 6:20pm: ESPN's Marc Stein reports (via Twitter) that the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are two of the teams that have expressed interest in signing Andray Blatche. Blatche was waived by the Washington Wizards on July 17 using the amnesty clause. No team placed a bid on the remaining three years and approximately $23.4MM on his contract, thus making him an unrestricted free agent.

Man I sure hope they're not serious about Blatche. Sometimes Riley does like to take on the talented idiots.....hopefully the Ricky Davis disaster will help him shy away from this one.

Is that the one with just clips ect or the one that has the full series/game start to finish like there is with the 06 set that had the whole ECF vs the Pistons and Finals vs the Mavs? that's what i'm waiting for.

It's just the one with clips but it's a great movie

Hopefully this means the end of Pittman's time. He's never going to be an impact player.

WIT_8408-1.jpg

Dex showing off his new look. From 400 lbs to that.....not too shabby.

Attachments

• WIT_8408.jpg
    WIT_8408.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom