***2012 WVU Mountaineer football*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 WVU Mountaineer football***

The ****???

55-14.

Two Timeouts late in the game, and didn't even try to score in the red zone?

... Just don't sit well with me. :oldman:

:lol:

****! We got issues. :(

Here is a serious question.

WVU will easily beat Kansas in the final regular season game. Thats safe to say.

The other 4 games are definately ones that anyone could see WVU losing. Home games vs. TCU and Oklahoma. Road games against OK st and Iowa St. Iowa St is pretty good in their building.

My question is, if WVU loses all 4 of those, can they even qualify for a bowl with a 6th win vs. Kansas? Does James Madison count as a qualifying win? Are they FBS and if not, does it count as a qualifying win?

If not, how funny would it be to see them go 6-6 and not even go to a bowl much less a ****ty bowl game. :lol: They got so lucky to win those first two Big 12 games. Texas and Baylor are horrible. If WVU dosent play a terrible defense, they cant win.

Would the Big East take the mountaineers back? Their fans desperately want to go back to fantasy land where they can win 9 games every year playing pure garbage, ignore the fact they get beaten by teams like Loserville, South Florida every year, and occasionally blown out by a garbage team like Syracuse, yet wind up beating some overrated trash team in a bowl. They really enjoyed that. Reality is tough on them. :rotfl1:

Danas_Brain_copy_medium-1.png

Yeah, we're gonna need you to start coming in on Saturday's ...
lumbergofficespace_320-1.jpg

Yeah, that'd be great.

I thought the University of Miami had the worst defense in college football....then I watched WVU play.

KST just over whelmed WVU. I thought KST would win, but not like that. The offensive line was superior to what WVU had to offer.

All those Geno Smith people out there, got a severe rude awakening.

Once KST beat OK, in Norman, I knew Coach had them ready for anything this year.

Would the Big East take the mountaineers back? Their fans desperately want to go back to fantasy land where they can win 9 games every year playing pure garbage, ignore the fact they get beaten by teams like Loserville, South Florida every year, and occasionally blown out by a garbage team like Syracuse, yet wind up beating some overrated trash team in a bowl.

Oh that's original. Are you sure you're not a UK fan? I never heard us called "Loserville" before.:rolleyes2:

WVU would have found out this season that defense is played in the Big East. It is not played in the Big 12. WVU would have had to come here to Louisville...er...LOSERVILLE:rolleyes2: this season and would not have won. At best they would have tied for the Big East title this season, just like last season.

Oh that's original. Are you sure you're not a UK fan? I never heard us called "Loserville" before.:rolleyes2:

WVU would have found out this season that defense is played in the Big East. It is not played in the Big 12. WVU would have had to come here to Louisville...er...LOSERVILLE:rolleyes2: this season and would not have won. At best they would have tied for the Big East title this season, just like last season.

You must not have noticed that I would agree with you. Loserville likely wouldve beaten WVU again. Teddy Bridgewater >>>> Geno Smith.

Louisville has almost lost to an 0-7 Southern Miss team, a 1-7 FIU team, a 3-4 Pitt team, and a 2-5 USF team. Louisville isn't very good, and WVU would easily run a train on the Big East, but won't be doing it in the Big 12. They don't play much defense in that conference, but it's sure as hell much better than the Big East. KSU and Texas Tech both have great defenses and we see what WVU did against them.

Louisville has almost lost to an 0-7 Southern Miss team, a 1-7 FIU team, a 3-4 Pitt team, and a 2-5 USF team. Louisville isn't very good, and WVU would easily run a train on the Big East, but won't be doing it in the Big 12. They don't play much defense in that conference, but it's sure as hell much better than the Big East. KSU and Texas Tech both have great defenses and we see what WVU did against them.

Do you know the circumstances of those games or did you just see the final score? Did you know that that Southern Miss game was a washout with a complete downpour for 3 and half quarters? There was 2 or 3 inches of standing water over most of the field. The game against FIU was similar, only all the rain happened right before kickoff. None of the coaches could use headsets. Pitt is better than their record and have finally adjusted to their new coach (early on they struggled). USF just came off of their bye week and had their backs against the wall. Our best OG decided not to play on his bum ankle during warmups so there was some o-line shuffling oh and our #2 and #3 CBs were suspended for the game. Daniels abused our 4th string sophomore CB for 2 TDs.

Of course you didn't know all of that. You're too busy watching whatever that nonsense that "the U" is putting on the field and trying to pass off as "football". Yes U of L has some issues but you certainly shouldn't call them "not very good". That's very ignorant.

You must not have noticed that I would agree with you. Loserville likely wouldve beaten WVU again. Teddy Bridgewater >>>> Geno Smith.

No I noticed just fine. Its just there's no reason to use a derogitory nickname for my team. Especially when we don't have any rivallry with your favorite team. Surely you 'Bama fans aren't still butthurt about the beatin' we put on you in the 1991 Fiesta Bowl...

Do you know the circumstances of those games or did you just see the final score? Did you know that that Southern Miss game was a washout with a complete downpour for 3 and half quarters? There was 2 or 3 inches of standing water over most of the field. The game against FIU was similar, only all the rain happened right before kickoff. None of the coaches could use headsets. Pitt is better than their record and have finally adjusted to their new coach (early on they struggled). USF just came off of their bye week and had their backs against the wall. Our best OG decided not to play on his bum ankle during warmups so there was some o-line shuffling oh and our #2 and #3 CBs were suspended for the game. Daniels abused our 4th string sophomore CB for 2 TDs.

Of course you didn't know all of that. You're too busy watching whatever that nonsense that "the U" is putting on the field and trying to pass off as "football". Yes U of L has some issues but you certainly shouldn't call them "not very good". That's very ignorant.

Those are poor excuses. Luckily the rest of Louisville's schedule is as laughable as what they've played so far so they should be alright.

Those are poor excuses. Luckily the rest of Louisville's schedule is as laughable as what they've played so far so they should be alright.

And I've seen the U's schedule. If you can get past that new ACC juggernaut Duke, you guys might be alright.

Back
Top Bottom