2013 Miami Dolphins Preview Guide - My 1st Published | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Miami Dolphins Preview Guide - My 1st Published

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
My Phins preview guide is on iTunes

For the first time, PhinPhanatic.com has published a 2013 Miami Dolphins Preview Guide. While it's a couple of days late for the start of training camp this guide has player by player profiles of all 89 of the 90 players in camp today. It covers all the positions as well as original content articles that you won't find on my site.

From information on the Hall of Fame to team history, this free guide available only on iTunes is the first annual guide of it's kind not produced by the Miami Dolphins themselves.
The guide will take you from the opening kick-off in week one against the Cleveland Browns and let you know who these teams are that the Dolphins will be facing. Who they drafted this past April, who their coaches are, and more. We take you into the training facility like only we can and then into the stadium as well. Since it's all digital we do it with video and interaction at a swipe of your finger.
We also want you to get an inside look at the other three teams in the AFC East so we asked the writers for the FanSided sites covering our AFC sites to contribute about their teams as well as the defending Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens who the Dolphins will see this year in Miami.

Can't get enough Dolphins news? No problem, we are not the only Dolphins site on the internet so we take the time to introduce you to other Miami Dolphins fan sites around the web including some of our personal friends.
Don't have an Apple device? That's o.k. too. You can download iTunes on a PC and sign up for a free iTunes account and then search Miami Dolphins and download the book on your P.C. and read it there. You can also download the Ibooks app on your Android device and then sync from your computer. So there are options.

To find the Miami Dolphins 2013 PhinPhanatic Preview Guide, simply go to iTunes, search Miami Dolphins or PhinPhanatic and under books look for the cover of the book attached to this article. Then download it. Feel free to rate it and you can Email me at PhinPhanatic23@yahoo.com with any comments and/or suggestions you may have for next years addition. I have pretty thick skin so let'er rip! I kid...be nice.
The Miami Dolphins 2013 Preview Guide is available now for free on iTunes.

NOTE: This item requires an iPad due to the video interaction. It may not work on iPhone devices but I encourage you to try. It is available for download on your computer...both PC and Mac

This years Guide is also dedicated to the memory of Finheaven owner Matt Kent's mom.

Hope you take a few moments to check it out and let me know what you think and suggestions for next season. Now that I know the hoops I have to jump through with Apple I have an idea on how to start a LOT earlier...LOL

Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 4.25.20 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just told by apple support that this is only available on iPad format and not on PC as it is only formatted for Mac and iPad. Sorry.

Just curious if anyone downloaded this and if so what they thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom