| 2013 NFL Free Agency | Wide Receivers | Wallace or Jennings? | | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

| 2013 NFL Free Agency | Wide Receivers | Wallace or Jennings? |

|Mike Wallace | Greg Jennings |

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 79 68.7%
  • Greg Jennings

Votes: 36 31.3%

• Total voters
I've seen Austin to the Pats in the first in a few updated mocks.

I'd like to see us sign Wallace and give us some fing speed!
Draft another WR in 2nd or 3rd.

I'd like to see
Wallace
Hartline
Bess
Stedman Bailey (3rd)
Matthews
TE (2nd rounder)
Clay

After watching the Pitt/ravens game last night, Wallace dropped far too many passes that should have been TD's. If he did that here, he would be labelled the next Marshall. I dunno. I have seen more of wallace than Jennings, but Jennings injuries and age scare me a bit. I think I would prefer, if he is available, the other WR from the Packers James Jones?

Would want Wallace but Pittsburgh will not let him go. Jennings seems most likely to hit FA. We can draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Neither Wallace nor Bowe are good fits in this offense so I pass on both. I like Jennings who makes an immediate impact because he fits the system perfectly. They also need to draft a guy like Keenan Allen or Stedman Bailey.

I voted Jennings for the simple fact that I don't expect Pitt to let Wallace walk, but I do expect GB to let Jennings do so. So Jennings and a high draft pick. With Matthews looking clutch, I let Hartline walk if he asks for anything more than what we've offered.

Pitt will be hard pressed to pay Wallace after the contract they gave Antonio Brown. They're not big on paying WRs big money. They are unlikely to tag him.

I am sure this thread has already been started but I haven't seen it and I am going to reboot this. I want to know the popular opinion on finheaven of which WR you'd prefer, Wallace or Jennings? We need to pursue both aggresively, and cap space should not be an issue. Could you imagine drafting a young, fresh stud WR high in the draft as well as adding Wallace/Jennings onto the squad?

We could than place Bess strictly back in the slot where he is best at, and Hartline could have another breakout season against the opponents 2nd CBs while Wallace/Jennings, command the shut down corners. So, Wallace or Jennings? Personally, I would go for Mike Wallace, Jennings is entering his 30th year while Wallace is only 26, and arguably the fastest receiver in the NFL. Did anyone else catch that 5 yard slant off the 50 yard line he took to the house?

Imo neither guy is going to solver our WR issues.
Draft all the way.

Imo neither guy is going to solver our WR issues.
Draft all the way.
Doesn't make sense how does a rookie make more of an impact than wallace/bowe/jennings? All are probably more talented/proven and experienced to make immediate impact. The only rookie I see that can make a real impact right away in keenan allen who's the most complete receiver in the draft but even then it's still a long shot look how long it took blackmon to get it going (even though the season is over for them) and floyd.

Well if i had to choose it would be Jennings but why doesnt anyone ever talk about Welker coming back?

I wouldnt ming seeing Welker and 2 wr's drafted to come aboard next year.Miami needs to get more offensive in the draft to help the defense out.

I do not expect people to sincerely say let Hartline walk. He's a fantastic #2.

Fantastic #2s are easy to draft, we need to use his money on a #1. Bess, Matthews, and another draft pick will be the fantastic #2, sign Jennings. Hartline can take a hike. Unless he accepts a #3 or #4 type money.

I realize he is most likely out of there (why I included him in the post) but I do not understand the urgency of him wanting to leave a solid team in Pittsburgh? That leaves me puzzled. I just drool at the thought of snagging Wallace in FA and hitting on Allen/Hunter in the first round of the draft.

heres why that Wallace will be wanting out of pittsburge , Wallace asked to have his contract extended before the year was up ,and instead of even talkin to Wallace pitts turned around and gave brown a contract extention ( big one) and imo that was a slap in the face to wallace ,and instead of workin on wallaces contract they gave it to brown and just tendered wallace (1 year) which makes wallace a FA and can go anywhere he wants this coming year, i think that burned the bridge with wallace when they gave the big money to brown , when wallace was the one asking to get a new contract , so imo theres noway to pay 2 WRs 10+ MIL A YEAR , and brown is makin that kind of money , so i see wallace as a miami dolphin next year if philbin and company wants him here .

would want wallace but pittsburgh will not let him go. Jennings seems most likely to hit fa. We can draft a wr in the 2nd or 3rd round.

bro pittsburge cant hold wallace after this season , because he will be able to go where he wants , pittsburge cant do nothing at all but beg wallace to sign bk with them for a big discount but wallace is not going to be in pitts next year. They cant stop wallace from leaving , they had there chance to , but instead they signed brown to a big contract. Wallace is gone come next year.

Back
Top Bottom