| 2013 NFL Free Agency | Wide Receivers | Wallace or Jennings? | | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

| 2013 NFL Free Agency | Wide Receivers | Wallace or Jennings? |

|Mike Wallace | Greg Jennings |

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 79 68.7%
  • Greg Jennings

Votes: 36 31.3%

• Total voters
Bold isn't even true and even if it was it (it's not) probably has to do with the garbage qbs he's forced to play with, can't believe he hasn't demanded a trade yet after going through thigpen, hassel and quinn. He was ver good last year in many competitive games too. Also wallace just recently began to have these drop issues don't act like he's up their with marshall in his career, and even then he doubles the TDs of our WR core.

This year it is absolutely true. Last year he did have a good year but also had the opportunity to since he was getting a vast majority of the targets. You can't refute his shakey hands though.

i lived in PITT the past 4 years, paid close attention to the team (you ever want to see a truly dedicated intelligent fan base go to PITT) during the off season and throughout seasons. You want to know the reason he just started with these drops??? It's because hailey wants him to actually try and be a complete receiver. If you actually think Wallace is a better receiver than Marshall you're out of your mind. He can take the top off a defense no doubt but ask him o catch a dig route in traffic with a cornerback draped all over him GOOD LUck.

fact of the matter is the guy isn't a total package #1 and he's going to want #1 money.

I'm not complaining about us letting go of Marshall but to replace him with one of these guys would drive me crazy. Take a look at all the talent at WR this year we could potentially get 2 starters for the price of one of these guys.

So it must be my lack of "foresight", it can't possibly be your bias being from KC?

It's absolutely your lack of foresight unless you want to chalk it up to "not knowing football talent if it smacked you in the face". Go through this short thread and count the number of times Bowe is mentioned by posters other than me...

Done yet?

Are they all geographically biased? Of course not. Only a fool would think that.

The man has been successful with a number of crappy QB's throwing to him. Sure, he drops the occasional pass. What WR doesn't? He also makes the occasional "holy s***!" catch. No WR on our team currently has even one of those types of catches in their highlight (or lack of highlight) reel.

Bottom line? Bowe belongs in this discussion/poll (unless of course you're biased hmmmmm?)

Jennings knows the system, remember that was one of the reason that ocho cinco left

Bowe wants to come to miami-big part of the equation. Iknow thats tough on you madden geeks but thats called reality.

and no rokie wr,no matter how talented will not make an instant impactin this offense unless your name is swope

This year it is absolutely true. Last year he did have a good year but also had the opportunity to since he was getting a vast majority of the targets. You can't refute his shakey hands though.

i lived in PITT the past 4 years, paid close attention to the team (you ever want to see a truly dedicated intelligent fan base go to PITT) during the off season and throughout seasons. You want to know the reason he just started with these drops??? It's because hailey wants him to actually try and be a complete receiver. If you actually think Wallace is a better receiver than Marshall you're out of your mind. He can take the top off a defense no doubt but ask him o catch a dig route in traffic with a cornerback draped all over him GOOD LUck.

fact of the matter is the guy isn't a total package #1 and he's going to want #1 money.

I'm not complaining about us letting go of Marshall but to replace him with one of these guys would drive me crazy. Take a look at all the talent at WR this year we could potentially get 2 starters for the price of one of these guys.
In bold no one has ever said that and will likely not get one as good as him to begin with unless jennings plays like he did last year or bowe plays to his talents with a real qb and talented receivers around him. As for bowe stats being empty this year it's only true for 2/3games this year and everyone in the league knows how talented he is. I pay bowe number WR money easily and even if he only ended up 200 yards this season I wouldn't blame him for the garbage QBs he's playing with and the whole mess the chiefs have been this season.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

and no rokie wr,no matter how talented will not make an instant impactin this offense unless your name is swope
This we need vets to help out tanny not a rookie relying on him.

I want this for 2013 receivers:

#1. Bowe
#2. Hartline
#3. Bess
#4. Our first pick of second round a WR. We would draft a lockdown CB in round 1. Receivers take a few years typically to come into their own. This pick would be a guy we can groom to be a #1 receiver.

Ready to be mind blowned? Bowe has had a better season than both of them. Jennings being out of course and wallace has 100 less yards 3 more TDs but big ben > cassel/ brady quinn and it's not close.

And Bowe has made his desire to play in Miami known.

According to rotoworld Wallace is unhappy with Haleys offense and how it doesnt utilize him which causes him to lose focus in games. Looks like hes gonna be available this FA, but its all whether ireland wants him. Or actually if ross wants him. Billionaires have a way of getting what they want.

I'm I the only one thats kinda nervous about Wallace? Ever since we've been talking about possibly picking him up as a FA I've watched him as much as possible play this season @pittsburgh. I have to admit I've been unimpressed...Get this he really reminds me of Ted Ginn

1) He drops alot of balls and
2) He seems to be afraid of contact plus
3) His route running is questionable

HES TOO SOFT!!!Especially for consideration as a #1

Is this what we really want? IMO Jennings at a VERY reasonable price and FLAT OUT NO to Bowe!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Was just listening to Omar on wqam saying that Ireland told him that he wasn't planning on signing any fa's for more than 3 years. That would rule out guys like Bowe and Wallace, somebody like Jennings might sign a 3 year deal though.

Was just listening to Omar on wqam saying that Ireland told him that he wasn't planning on signing any fa's for more than 3 years. That would rule out guys like Bowe and Wallace, somebody like Jennings might sign a 3 year deal though.

I needed that laugh today.

It's absolutely your lack of foresight unless you want to chalk it up to "not knowing football talent if it smacked you in the face". Go through this short thread and count the number of times Bowe is mentioned by posters other than me...

Done yet?

Are they all geographically biased? Of course not. Only a fool would think that.

The man has been successful with a number of crappy QB's throwing to him. Sure, he drops the occasional pass. What WR doesn't? He also makes the occasional "holy s***!" catch. No WR on our team currently has even one of those types of catches in their highlight (or lack of highlight) reel.

Bottom line? Bowe belongs in this discussion/poll (unless of course you're biased hmmmmm?)

Lol you seem upset, could I not make the same argument and say Hartline makes the occasional "holy s***!" catch? You're seriously ****ting your pants because I didn't include Bowe in my thread?

Back
Top Bottom