Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Russell Wilson

• Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Tom Brady. He lost all his receivers, his defense has suffered injuries that should have been catastrophic, and he's still chasing the #1 play off seed.
You guys all thought the Patriots were finished this off season. That was before we lost Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, etc.
If that isn't a strong case for Brady as MVP, you may as well change the name of MVP award to "best stat-compiler"

Yes, Peyton will probably break the TD record, but half of those passes (literally) were screens and 5 yard dump offs that his WR's took 60 yards through defenders to the house. He's getting those numbers gift wrapped.

Tom Brady. He lost all his receivers, his defense has suffered injuries that should have been catastrophic, and he's still chasing the #1 play off seed.
You guys all thought the Patriots were finished this off season. That was before we lost Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, etc.
If that isn't a strong case for Brady as MVP, you may as well change the name of MVP award to "best stat-compiler"

Yes, Peyton will probably break the TD record, but half of those passes (literally) were screens and 5 yard dump offs that his WR's took 60 yards through defenders to the house. He's getting those numbers gift wrapped.

Regardless of how he gets his touchdowns and yards, he gets them. I can see the argument about value. But, Manning and Brady mean the same to their respective teams. Both teams would probably only be average to below average teams without either of them qb'ing their respective teams (If both were replaced by average qb's). The difference is the numbers. I don't know how you couldn't give a person who sets records in a season at the most important and difficult postion in the game the MVP.

Peyton will win it, amazing #s w/ the best collection of receivers in the league. Brady really should w/ what he has done compared to what he has to work with but Peyton deserves it this year unlike a couple of the other ones.

1st choice - Manning.
2nd choice - Manning.
3rd choice - Manning.

Any other choice simply means you don't even know what a football looks like.

Regardless of the things surrounding. You don't put up numbers like that and not win the MVP. It is Peyton all the way.

I think it will be Russell Wilson. I think P. Manning and Brady are "expected" to put up big stats. I have to give Brady a little more credit as the Broncos have better receivers for P. Manning, and healthier players. but they will split the vote, and I think Wilson gets the MVP.

Nick Foles

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Screens that he probably called at the line of scrimmage, where the pass was in stride, and where his forcing the defense to cover every portion of the field left them vulnerable to.

I understand people like to debate and that's why we're all here in a sense, but this question is just silly this year. The thread should read, '2013 NFL MVP, Peyton Manning'. NO ONE is more valuable to their team than Peyton Manning this year.

I understand people like to debate and that's why we're all here in a sense, but this question is just silly this year. The thread should read, '2013 NFL MVP, Peyton Manning'. NO ONE is more valuable to their team than Peyton Manning this year.

stop, that team is absolutely loaded. as great as Peyton is they actually won a playoff game w/ Tim Tebow and couldn't w/ Peyton and now they have even more talent.

Back
Top Bottom