*** 2013 NHL Regular Season Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NHL Regular Season Thread ***

My my my, what a first period for the Florida Panthers. Already 4-0. Man that Huberdeau kid looks like the real deal in the small sample size so far.

My my my, what a first period for the Florida Panthers. Already 4-0. Man that Huberdeau kid looks like the real deal in the small sample size so far.

Power Play Panthers are back.

They're dragging Carolina's dicks thru the glass. I was really excited about this season after the way we ended last season. The never-ending lockout was very disappointing because I think we can win the Southeast again and go deeper into the playoffs this season.

But this is a great way to open the season at home. Loving it thus far.

I'm watching that game as well. The Panthers look real good today. I'm interested to see how they respond this year after having such a good season last year.

I'm watching that game as well. The Panthers look real good today. I'm interested to see how they respond this year after having such a good season last year.

Did you happen to catch the earlier game?

cheshirecat5-1.jpg

Did you happen to catch the earlier game?

cheshirecat5-1.jpg
Unfortunately, I did.

Even though they lost to the hated Pens, they didn't play that bad overall. Bryz had a shaky start, but he played much better as the game went on. As much as I hate to say it, the Pens are a good team. Even though it's only one game, it still sucks to lose.

Oh, I almost forgot, you're an *******.

We get no coverage of this over here in Australia so i'm thinking about investing in a gamecenter pass. Are they worth the money?

We get no coverage of this over here in Australia so i'm thinking about investing in a gamecenter pass. Are they worth the money?

Depends on how much you love hockey.

If I couldn't see my Pens, you could bet your ass I'd order it. :lol:

On to the next opponent:

Pens @ Rangers tonight in about 20 mins.

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

:lol: 2 seconds in, and they're fighting already.

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Gooooooaaaaaal!

Neal makes it 1-0!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaal!!

Mr. Kennedy!! Kennedy!!

2-1

LET'S GO PENS!