3-2

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

... Entering the 3rd tied 3-3

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Kunitz!!!!

4-3

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Correction: Dupuis redirect!!!!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

These types of games are very similar to the ones the Pens played last year against the Flyers. Lots of scoring, and Fleury still playing terribly.

These types of games are very similar to the ones the Pens played last year against the Flyers. Lots of scoring, and Fleury still playing terribly.

Vokoun gets the nod tonight. 1st time since Moose in '01 we've started someone NOT named Fleury in the playoffs. In four games (three starts) against the Islanders this season, Vokoun is 3-0 with a 0.90 goals-against average, a .970 save percentage and one shutout.  It's time.

Series is now a best of three.

Is it 7:00 yet?

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Drop the damn puck already!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Scoreless first.

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!

Mr. Kennedy! Kennedy!

1-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL!!

Murray!!

2-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

I love Flower and all, but he just has not been good in the postseason for a few years. I dunno what it is, I think he gets a tad lazy and just tries to make tough saves rather than keeping it simple. Vokoun may not be the distributor Flower is but once they stopped asking him to be Flower, he played pretty damn good.

As for tonight it's funny. A lot of fans have been wanting to get rid of TK for ever, but while he isn't a superstar he does the little things. I also never understood why Bylsma sat Vitale so much. Guy out hustles everybody and wins face-offs. Hate to see Bennett have to sit, but his time will come to be an every game player (next year).

3D0BED7DCC354F829735E0D75BA339B312565000-1.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

3-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

My God, that was just abuse.

:lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Letang scored the insurance goal for the insurance goal for the insurance goal!!!!

4-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4-0, Final.

Series: 3-2, Pens.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

Back
Top Bottom