*** 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

With no NBA playoffs tonight, I settled in to watch some hockey, and was very disappointed. Neither early game was competitive, so hopefully the Chicago-Minnesota game will be a little better.

On a side note, how about the Sens. Absolutely handled the Canadiens 4-1, which was a little surprising to me.

First chance to close the Isles out tonight

Game 6 at 7:00

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!

Iginla tips it in!

1-1

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Dupuis!!

2-2

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

2-2 after two.

*ROAR*

The Islanders have 20 minutes left in their season!! :evilfukingrin:

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Meh ... False sense of security. :idk:

3-2, Isles. (the Jets fans of the NHL)

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Martin ties it!!!

3-3

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

:woohoo:

OT in the Playoffs! Life certainly ain't boring 'round Team Bumpus these days. :lol:

C'mon, boys - END THIS ****!!!!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

"Buy Sam a drink, & get his dog one tooooooooooo!"
-Mike Lange

Next: Ottawa's punk ass pretenders.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

Didn't have a rooting interest, but gotta feel for the Leafs. Up 4-1 in the 3rd and up 4-2 with a minute and a half remaining to give up 2 goals in 30 seconds and eventually lose in OT. Brutal.

... And, off to Round 2 we go!

Pens vs. Sens tonight

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Sens are gonna be tough, but I'm not writing the Pens off like some people are. The Isles were an 8th seed, but it's not like they were some crappy team that barely made the playoffs. They were hovering between the 4-6 seed most of the season. Plus, that top line is dangerous as hell. Not saying the Sens aren't gonna be tough, but they don't have anybody who can take over a game like Tavares and Okposo could... especially if Spezza doesn't play. If they win, it'll be because Craig Anderson continues to be godly.

Glad the Caps lost, but it's funny how so many people jumped on their bandwagon because Ovie got hot the last month. They played in the worst division in the NHL, and their record against playoff teams was mediocre. I think the Rangers beat the Bruins. the Clowe and Gaborik trades have done wonders for their team chemistry, and Boston is way too reliant on one line as well.

I got San Jose over the Kings mainly because IMO San Jose finally beating Vancouver in the playoffs exercised some demons for them.

Blackhawks over Detroit, but ya can never count out the Red Wings

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL!

Martin!

1-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Geno!!

2-1

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!