2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Brazil vs Chile | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Brazil vs Chile

I love how the stands look like they do at a college football game. A whole stadium wearing home colors and a few sections wearing the visitor colors.

Wow. What a heartbreaker for Chile.
First the cross bar prevents them to advance in OT and then their last shooter hits the post. It was a good kick too. No chance for the goalie.

Final view: no nation has to fear Brazil despite the hype they are getting.

That game was more intense and entertaining than just about any Dolphins game I watched last season.

Vamos Brasil!!!

(After that, I don't think they have a shy at getting past France or Germany though )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only guy that impressed me on Brazil today was the Hulk. Chile should have won it, but the guy's kick hit the crossbar with about a minute left in OT.

Question: Is there some law that says all soccer matches and golf tournaments have to have at least one or two British announcers calling the game???

I want to choke myself to death when they say, "That missed shot was a tragedy." A tragedy is 9-11....missing a shot is not a tragedy. They always have to over-analyze everything like the the world is coming to an end.

The only guy that impressed me on Brazil today was the Hulk. Chile should have won it, but the guy's kick hit the crossbar with about a minute left in OT.

Question: Is there some law that says all soccer matches and golf tournaments have to have at least one or two British announcers calling the game???

I want to choke myself to death when they say, "That missed shot was a tragedy." A tragedy is 9-11....missing a shot is not a tragedy. They always have to over-analyze everything like the the world is coming to an end.

Really? 9-11? :crazy:
It is not the announcers fault if you have no other use for the word tragedy but in just one simple context. Tragedy has many uses and forms and is i.e. very commonly used in theater play.
Or should we rewrite the entire English language and the use of certain words?

Neymar is quick as lightning, he just seemed like he was off his game after getting nicked up in the beginning of the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? 9-11? :crazy:
It is not the announcers fault if you have no other use for the word tragedy but in just one simple context. Tragedy has many uses and forms and is i.e. very commonly used in theater play.
Or should we rewrite the entire English language and the use of certain words?

No just leave guys like Tommy Smyth off the telecasts. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom