2014 #MetLifeTakeover videos! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 #MetLifeTakeover videos!

Best time I've ever had at a away game. Look forward to doing it again next season.

so cold, so wet and so worth it!

always a fantastic event. see you guys for it next year. (my third in a row)

We have a Facebook group and Twitter (@dolfansnyc) - those are the best ways to keep up. Or just pay attention once they announce the schedule because we are pretty good at getting the word out!

cheers

Gotta say. Iv'e never been (WOULD LOVE TO THO) don't think I know any of those guys but still proud as hell of them! They know how to represent the fins!

It's really is a truly awesome feeing to see/hear your team on a rival team stadium getting equal or even louder cheers. Thanks Igor, you and Michele do great job each year getting that place rocking, and flat out drowning the J-E-T-S obnoxious chant.

Awesome job. I just may have found a reason to leave Florida and visit NY in the wintertime. :brewskis:

I dragged my girlfriend ( a giants fan) to this game. poor girl was freezing the whole night but she had a good time.

it's really is a truly awesome feeing to see/hear your team on a rival team stadium getting equal or even louder cheers. Thanks igor, you and michele do great job each year getting that place rocking, and flat out drowning the j-e-t-s obnoxious chant.

suck suck suck!

Back
Top Bottom