2014 #MetLifeTakeover videos! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 #MetLifeTakeover videos!

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If you know about Dolfans NYC or the #MetLifeTakeover you are going to love these... especially if you were there. If you don't know about us, you probably heard us on TV when you watched the Miami @ Jets game the last two years. Watch these to see what we do and I hope to see you all all the next one!

The first video is the pre-party the day before at our bar Slattery's Midtown Pub in Manhattan. We had Jay Fiedler and Solo D as special guests. It was a ton of fun and we raised a lot of money for charity through raffles, a live auction and merch sales. It's essentially a Solo D music video too...

[video=youtube;1BOZBJOgWTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BOZBJOgWTc[/video]

The second video is the actual #MetLifeTakeover. We bought 1200 tickets to the game last December 1st and we were all in four sections. And dispite the pouring rain we made a ton of noise and had a lot of fun. I think you guys are going to love this!

[video=youtube;0cL83QrWl04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cL83QrWl04[/video]

Dofans nation unite! See you guys in New Jersey!

Thank's for sharing igor. You and Michelle do a fantastic job of getting fans together to rep the Dolphins. I know there are several members who show up for the festivities

:brewskis:

Looks like a hell of a time as usual Igor. Good to see the team giving some well deserved thanks to Dolfans NYC for the strong representation at the game.

Man those videos got me pumped for some football, unfortunately my calendar says February :(

awesome Igor. getting shout outs on twitter from like 10 Dolphins is just incredible. Im gonna have to make the trip back to NY one of these years. Last game i saw at the Meadowlands was week 17 2008. dolphins play the jets so much better in NJ than in FL always.

If you know about Dolfans NYC or the #MetLifeTakeover you are going to love these... especially if you were there. If you don't know about us, you probably heard us on TV when you watched the Miami @ Jets game the last two years. Watch these to see what we do and I hope to see you all all the next one!

The first video is the pre-party the day before at our bar Slattery's Midtown Pub in Manhattan. We had Jay Fiedler and Solo D as special guests. It was a ton of fun and we raised a lot of money for charity through raffles, a live auction and merch sales. It's essentially a Solo D music video too...

[video=youtube;1BOZBJOgWTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BOZBJOgWTc[/video]

The second video is the actual #MetLifeTakeover. We bought 1200 tickets to the game last December 1st and we were all in four sections. And dispite the pouring rain we made a ton of noise and had a lot of fun. I think you guys are going to love this!

[video=youtube;0cL83QrWl04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cL83QrWl04[/video]

Dofans nation unite! See you guys in New Jersey!

Nice videos Igor. One day I will try to get down for one of those #Metlifetakeovers.
Incidentally, I'm trying to remember the name of the guy at the very right of the frame, 9 seconds into the second video. I remember he was from Atlantic City if I have the right guy. Really nice talking to him a couple of years ago at an event. Do you know who I mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome Igor. getting shout outs on twitter from like 10 Dolphins is just incredible. Im gonna have to make the trip back to NY one of these years. Last game i saw at the Meadowlands was week 17 2008. dolphins play the jets so much better in NJ than in FL always.

That was actually the first game we watched as a group. There were just 8 of us but we started Dolfans NYC the next season!

Incidentally, I'm trying to remember the name of the guy at the very right of the frame, 9 seconds into the second video. I remember he was from Atlantic City if I have the right guy. Really nice talking to him a couple of years ago at an event. Do you know who I mean?

That's Bryan Hoffman. After Michelle and I he is the person who does the most work to make these events happen. Awesome guy. He's @finsnut13 on Twitter.

That's Bryan Hoffman. After Michelle and I he is the person who does the most work to make these events happen. Awesome guy. He's @finsnut13 on Twitter.

Ah, thanks. I was curious. He gave me beer so...you know that's the way to win a Canadian's loyalty forever. I would now take a bullet for that man!:lol: (Same goes for Brian Miller actually)

I think I remember his house had just been damaged in that tropical storm and he was recovering from that...again, if I have the right guy.

Ah, thanks. I was curious. He gave me beer so...you know that's the way to win a Canadian's loyalty forever. I would now take a bullet for that man!:lol: (Same goes for Brian Miller actually)

I think I remember his house had just been damaged in that tropical storm and he was recovering from that...again, if I have the right guy.

Yup that's Bryan. Hurricane Sandy flooded his entire basement and the first two feet of his first floor. It was the day after the 2012 #MetLifeTakeover and he had the grill and a bunch of stuff we bought for it in his garage that got flooded too. He lost his entire Dolphins memorabilia collection except for a few things that were reasonably waterproof. The owners of our bar at that time, Third and Long lost their homes. It was really horrible all around.

Fantastic videos Igor - as usual. You guys do a terrific job organizing and chronicling the day. :up:

Thanks for sharing

Great job guys! I always get chills when watching these videos, me and my girlfriend want to head up there one of these years

looks like great times... great crowd and great organizing all of this... I never knew this went down, how do I become involved or know of the event for the future??? I'm down!!!

looks like great times... great crowd and great organizing all of this... I never knew this went down, how do I become involved or know of the event for the future??? I'm down!!!

We have a Facebook group and Twitter (@dolfansnyc) - those are the best ways to keep up. Or just pay attention once they announce the schedule because we are pretty good at getting the word out!

Back
Top Bottom