2014 #MetLifeTakeover! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 #MetLifeTakeover!

I don't understand. I look at seating charts online with google images, and there is not a single one of them that shows 400 level sections? It starts with 100's (field level), 200's (mid level), and 300s (high level)....

Am I missing something here? I just simply want to look at the seating chart, and get a feel for exactly where you guys are located in the stadium so that I can look out for all the towels, fans, and palm treees which should surely be featured at SOME point during the broadcast.

example of seating chart Im looking at : http://blog.tickpick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Metlife-Stadium-Seating-Chart.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know that today we hit 800 people for DolfansNYC's yearly #MetLifeTakeover.
We just opened a THIRD section after selling out two (nearly) complete 400 level sections! We hope to hit 1000!

We also just had a sponsor (AquaHydrate water) buy us 600 rally towels to pass out and we are doing a HUGE party at our bar (Slattery's Midtown Pub in NYC) the day before (1pm).

Everything is going amazing for a huge Monday Night Party but it could get better!

If you want to get tickets with us you still can! Just sign up for a ticket here and wait a few days and my partner will send you an email with payment info.

The tickets are $60 each which is more than some 400 level tickets on StubHub BUT the money we raise goes to charity instead of to a damn Jets fan so it's worth a few extra bucks to support the cause and sit with 1000 Dolphins fans!

If you can't make the game you can still help! We are trying to raise money to buy 96 inflatable palm trees that we will blow up and throw into the crowd after the Dolphins first touch down!

Donate a few bucks here and help make Dolfan history!

Phins up!
I met Igor and Michelle in Miami a couple of years ago and they are great fans. They have raised money for good causes in the past as well.
Wish I could be there Igor and Michelle. I'll be watching here from Canada on MNF. I hope your palm trees get shown on TV, so if you people see a camera man, warn him in advance!:lol:

Yeah unfortunately they are only for our sections. We want to make an impact and keep everyone with rally towels together...
its a good idea, you do not want to be waving a rally towel on your own during that beatdown..

i hope y'all get some national attention with your whole section waving them, its a great idea and keep up the good work..

I don't understand. I look at seating charts online with google images, and there is not a single one of them that shows 400 level sections?
[/url]

Sorry! I meant 300 level! In Miami the upper decks are 400 level...

Back
Top Bottom