2014 #MetLifeTakeover! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 #MetLifeTakeover!

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that today we hit 800 people for DolfansNYC's yearly #MetLifeTakeover.
We just opened a THIRD section after selling out two (nearly) complete 400 level sections! We hope to hit 1000!

We also just had a sponsor (AquaHydrate water) buy us 600 rally towels to pass out and we are doing a HUGE party at our bar (Slattery's Midtown Pub in NYC) the day before (1pm).

Everything is going amazing for a huge Monday Night Party but it could get better!

If you want to get tickets with us you still can! Just sign up for a ticket here and wait a few days and my partner will send you an email with payment info.

The tickets are $60 each which is more than some 400 level tickets on StubHub BUT the money we raise goes to charity instead of to a damn Jets fan so it's worth a few extra bucks to support the cause and sit with 1000 Dolphins fans!

If you can't make the game you can still help! We are trying to raise money to buy 96 inflatable palm trees that we will blow up and throw into the crowd after the Dolphins first touch down!

Donate a few bucks here and help make Dolfan history!

Phins up!

I'll be there. Have other tix through a friend but I plan on hanging out at the pregame!

Hey I'll be going to the game, but I have boxseats :)

Where will the tailgate be held? This will be my first game at MetLife, I would love to find you guys at the tailgate and party if up!

Because it's a Monday night and a lot of people work, we aren't doing a big tailgate this year but we are throwing a party at Slattery's the day before at 1pm.

BUT, we are also going to do a smaller tailgate in Lot L. Not exactly sure the details but a few of us are going to get there when the lot opens and set some stuff up so that when all our busses show up there will be a good place to meet and give out rally towels and stuff!

Because it's a Monday night and a lot of people work, we aren't doing a big tailgate this year but we are throwing a party at Slattery's the day before at 1pm.

BUT, we are also going to do a smaller tailgate in Lot L. Not exactly sure the details but a few of us are going to get there when the lot opens and set some stuff up so that when all our busses show up there will be a good place to meet and give out rally towels and stuff!

And this lot opens when????? I plan on, um, we'll say having a blast.

Hmmmmm. Pay 60 bucks that goes to charity and sit next to classy fans, or pay 50 bucks that goes to the worst organization and sit in between two stinking, cussing, drunker than **** a-hole jets fans??? Hmmmmm.....

Will rally towels only be for people who purchased those seats you have blocked off? I'd love to have one to wave as well there. I will look up where lot L is and hopefully get to it.

Yeah unfortunately they are only for our sections. We want to make an impact and keep everyone with rally towels together...

I might go to the game before everyone else, but come back home on the bus. Can I pick up the bus pass or bracelet ahead of time for the ride back?

i'll be in section 311. saw you guys last year, simply awesome. this year I know you guys will kill it even more so.

I ll be there in section 346 with son..his first fins game..also going down to bills game Thursday..life is good!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that today we hit 800 people for DolfansNYC's yearly #MetLifeTakeover.
We just opened a THIRD section after selling out two (nearly) complete 400 level sections! We hope to hit 1000!

We also just had a sponsor (AquaHydrate water) buy us 600 rally towels to pass out and we are doing a HUGE party at our bar (Slattery's Midtown Pub in NYC) the day before (1pm).

Everything is going amazing for a huge Monday Night Party but it could get better!

If you want to get tickets with us you still can! Just sign up for a ticket here and wait a few days and my partner will send you an email with payment info.

The tickets are $60 each which is more than some 400 level tickets on StubHub BUT the money we raise goes to charity instead of to a damn Jets fan so it's worth a few extra bucks to support the cause and sit with 1000 Dolphins fans!

If you can't make the game you can still help! We are trying to raise money to buy 96 inflatable palm trees that we will blow up and throw into the crowd after the Dolphins first touch down!

Donate a few bucks here and help make Dolfan history!

Phins up!

That. Is. Awesome. :lol:

I might go to the game before everyone else, but come back home on the bus. Can I pick up the bus pass or bracelet ahead of time for the ride back?

Yeah. Talk to Michelle (dolfansnyc@gmail.com) and then come to the party at our bar the day before the game and pick it up..

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

i'll be in section 311. saw you guys last year, simply awesome. this year I know you guys will kill it even more so.

Dump your tickets and come sit with us! Best seats in the house are with 1000 Phins fans!

[

Dump your tickets and come sit with us! Best seats in the house are with 1000 Phins fans![/QUOTE]

I may just wander my way over. thanks. I'd love to snag a towel somehow

Back
Top Bottom