2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Congrats Bump and Phinz. Now I'll be going back to drowning my sorrows.

just enjoy your wins, don't worry about upper hands:D

I will pal. For me a Super Bowl win would be the ultimate win for me as a fan. I have always said I'd trade 2 Spurs titles for a SB win. But in the end the Spurs have done it all for me as a fan so really the Dolphins can get bent.

I will pal. For me a Super Bowl win would be the ultimate win for me as a fan. I have always said I'd trade 2 Spurs titles for a SB win. But in the end the Spurs have done it all for me as a fan so really the Dolphins can get bent.
I feel the same way, I'd give up 2 or 3 Yankee titles for a Jets SB. Hopefully some day we both get to experience it.

Congrats to the Spurs, and their fans here. I have watched the NBA for many a moon, and have never seen any team any team put on such an offensive display with ball movement coming as close to perfect as you will see. The Lakers with Magic in the 80's were the only ones close. It was something to watch.

Having the hangover problem but, no worth it is involved. Enjoy.

I feel the same way, I'd give up 2 or 3 Yankee titles for a Jets SB. Hopefully some day we both get to experience it.

If Miami never wins the SB it's okay with me. The Spurs title last night completes what I ever could've wanted as a fan. So many memories with the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom