2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Your friend bet you that the Heat lose the series? And if they don't, he takes you to the opener and pays for everything? What is it you do for him when the Spurs win the series?

I put up $500 and it was just for the one game.

I think this was all on ONE game. Game 2 of the series. If so, thats an insane amount of betting on a single game, but Congrats Bro! See you there!

Yes, and it was a very big bet for a game #2, more like a series, game #7 or Surer Bowl type bet. We both got a little carried away but he was being a real PITA with the Girly Boy Le Bron, Heat have no shot, should have lost last year, etc, And I wanted to shut him up. I also believed VERY strongly that the Heat would come back from game #1. As the saying goes "Got A Hunch, Bet A Bunch."

IMO the Spurs isnt the team the Heat are and the defence the Heat showed in Game 1 before the LITTLE ACTED ,,,,, i mean cramping Lebron James had (big acted lol) Miami has shut down Parker BOTH Games . Yeah the Spurs are a Great Team ,BUT Miami IS the better Team , They Proved it last year , and if there isnt any more mishaps like in game 1 Miami should win the Championship AGAIN .

Spurs ar really good, and it should be a great final. Gotta love what Spolstra did in putting the 4 and 5 in Lewis and Bosh at the 3 point line, and running the pick and roll with the smaller guys. He does not get enough credit.

Would love for Arrison to buy the Dolphins. He is one of the best owners in all of sport.

Barkley on The Finals (in context to LeBron): "The Spurs were one bad air-conditioner away from being swept"

Hard to say but I think miami would have won game 1 if lebron didnt cramp. Yes they shot lights out in the 4th but that was without our best defender on the floor. It was only a 2 point game when the best player in the game left. You have to believe that miami would have at least had a solid chance of winning that game with lebron.

I'm extremely confident miami can win this series. Spurs cant guard lebron and tony parker is completely taken out of the offense by lebron in the 4th. Away from home can guys like danny green and mills make shots? History says danny green in particular is terrible away from home. I don't see the spurs winning in Miami its a wrap in 6

IMO the Spurs isnt the team the Heat are and the defence the Heat showed in Game 1 before the LITTLE ACTED ,,,,, i mean cramping Lebron James had (big acted lol) Miami has shut down Parker BOTH Games . Yeah the Spurs are a Great Team ,BUT Miami IS the better Team , They Proved it last year , and if there isnt any more mishaps like in game 1 Miami should win the Championship AGAIN .

Wonderful to hear

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I put up $500 and it was just for the one game.

Gotcha. That's awesome though that you get a free game and a bunch of free **** to make him pay for. Hell I would've bet Miami would've won too. Win/Win for me either way.

if you need Heat to win the series you have a long way to go, they have an excellent shot but this should be a long series that can go either way and Games 6 & 7 are in SA.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Spurs ar really good, and it should be a great final. Gotta love what Spolstra did in putting the 4 and 5 in Lewis and Bosh at the 3 point line, and running the pick and roll with the smaller guys. He does not get enough credit.

Would love for Arrison to buy the Dolphins. He is one of the best owners in all of sport.

He's very underrated, puts first class organization together w/ the right people making decisions and isn't afraid to spend. He rarely gets brought up but he is one of the best owners in sports.

Wonderful to hear

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Gotcha. That's awesome though that you get a free game and a bunch of free **** to make him pay for. Hell I would've bet Miami would've won too. Win/Win for me either way.

Add in that we go to South Beach before and much longer after with their prices, along with my being a member of "The Unofficial Irish Olympic Drinking Team." The ticket is worth around $300, and the rest may cost him another $200. lol

if you need Heat to win the series you have a long way to go, they have an excellent shot but this should be a long series that can go either way and Games 6 & 7 are in SA.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

He's very underrated, puts first class organization together w/ the right people making decisions and isn't afraid to spend. He rarely gets brought up but he is one of the best owners in sports.

Yeah, hire Riley for a bunch and you don't even know he's the owner, which leads to a REAL plan, Spolstra, and SUPERSTARS, in this day and age, actually taking a lot less money to win and add other players to do so. It's as good as it gets.

PS- Did not forget about our bet. It is coming.

Hard to say but I think miami would have won game 1 if lebron didnt cramp. Yes they shot lights out in the 4th but that was without our best defender on the floor. It was only a 2 point game when the best player in the game left. You have to believe that miami would have at least had a solid chance of winning that game with lebron.

I'm extremely confident miami can win this series. Spurs cant guard lebron and tony parker is completely taken out of the offense by lebron in the 4th. Away from home can guys like danny green and mills make shots? History says danny green in particular is terrible away from home. I don't see the spurs winning in Miami its a wrap in 6

Heat in 5

The finals is back to a 2-2-1-1-1 format this year. Game 6 is in Miami. Would hate for them to have to go back to SA for a deciding game....but its not out of the realm of possibility ;)

The finals is back to a 2-2-1-1-1 format this year. Game 6 is in Miami. Would hate for them to have to go back to SA for a deciding game....but its not out of the realm of possibility ;)

Both teams are playing very well, and the series is a toss up. I don't think the home court is that big a deal in this matchup of mostly vets. I'm going to the game from a prior draft day trade, and CAN'T WAIT!!!

It will go 6 and end in Miami with the three peat :brewskis:

But i'm hoping your right finomental

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube_share;9IyoA8Kgxas]http://youtu.be/9IyoA8Kgxas[/video]

18-10, early.

GO SPURS GO!

[video=youtube_share;9IyoA8Kgxas]http://youtu.be/9IyoA8Kgxas[/video]

41-25 after one.

GO SPURS GO!

Back
Top Bottom